Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, lemondrop said:

Stella was talking to someone earlier

LOL I'm sure she was.  I noticed that a lot of times it seemed that the girls were just sitting or laying around as if to be waiting for something and then all of a sudden one or sometimes two of them would get a call and jump up to get ready and haul ass out of the apartment.  I don't believe it is for shopping trips or to grab a bite to eat, so make your on conclusions

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL I'm sure she was.  I noticed that a lot of times it seemed that the girls were just sitting or laying around as if to be waiting for something and then all of a sudden one or sometimes two of them would get a call and jump up to get ready and haul ass out of the apartment.  I don't believe it is for shopping trips or to grab a bite to eat, so make your on conclusions

I think, "to grab a bite" is correct

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

hm...

31 minutes ago, yarir said:

Also, what's this "Hidden Content

Like this post and reply this topic to see the hidden content."?
I liked, and replied, but I still can't see it!

Hidden Content are posts that have been hidden. Usually Spammers who upload Malware and Virus's are the ones to get Hidden. There are at times certain content gets Hidden as well when mistaken files are shared and not supposed to be in the Open Forums.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Hidden Content are posts that have been hidden. Usually Spammers who upload Malware and Virus's are the ones to get Hidden. There are at times certain content gets Hidden as well when mistaken files are shared and not supposed to be in the Open Forums.

Thanks, I never noticed that before :) 

• Upvote 1