Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

then what is that ring she is always wearing on that chain now,she never wore it before,why have 2 phones girls only have 2 phones for a reason one for regular use one dedicated to either work or a lover,and the fact she is not participating in anything on camera anyways also points to a lover outside

She has plenty of opportunities to talk to her boyfriend. Without which we can see and hear it.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I've known a lot of people with 2 mobiles, one work (i.e. RLC and modelling assignments), one personal but I am looking at the style of the phone girl and have not heard any typical BF calls. Every time her whatever he was called last time in B2 Belle got very excited. If she has a n actual BF and she's still Belle which we saw glimpses of last night then I doubt if she has the self-possession to contain herself ... Idoubt it very much. At least I've killed the Brazil nonsense and so in 10 days has she mentioned a real BF? I don't know but I don't think so whereas all the others had or made or took obvious BF calls.

I'm sure the ring she wears around her neck now is just for decoration all girls wear rings on chains around their necks from people other than their boyfriends all the time huh,nobody wants to answer the question of the ring they talk about every thing but,as far as her not talking to him on the phone I guess its impossible they are texting mostly

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I'm sure the ring she wears around her neck now is just for decoration all girls wear rings on chains around their necks from people other than their boyfriends all the time huh,nobody wants to answer the question of the ring they talk about every thing but

How can we answer what we don't know?

BTW Would this be different than what she wore around her neck the entire last visit?

Would it be different from that?

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I'm sure the ring she wears around her neck now is just for decoration all girls wear rings on chains around their necks from people other than their boyfriends all the time huh,nobody wants to answer the question of the ring they talk about every thing but,as far as her not talking to him on the phone I guess its impossible they are texting mostly

She has recently telephoned on the balcony about 2 hours! I'm doing something only with my girlfriend.

On the other hand: She has been touched by Alex. And I know a girl wearing a ring of her deceased sister on a chain.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

How can we answer what we don't know?

BTW Would this be different than what she wore around her neck the entire last visit?

Would it be different from that?

every vid I have of her last time there is nothing around her neck,and if she does not have a boyfriend and is acting this way isn't that even worse she is just choosing to be a prude,at least when jasmin did it she had the excuse of a boyfriend

4 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

She has recently telephoned on the balcony about 2 hours! I'm doing something only with my girlfriend.

On the other hand: She has been touched by Alex. And I know a girl wearing a ring of her deceased sister on a chain.

I'm taking the whole picture in,wearing a ring now no nudity absolutely no participation 2 phones something has changed,people can make a excuse for any one of them but put them all together its a little harder to dismiss

• Upvote 1

Stella gone 15:06 peoples tell me if she is stripping where is the money??? Stella put on the same pant she had on yesterday.she smelled them to see if they were stinky.put them back on . 3rd time this wk.. I still believe she is meeting someone.

15 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I'm taking the whole picture in,wearing a ring now no nudity absolutely no participation 2 phones something has changed,people can make a excuse for any one of them but put them all together its a little harder to dismiss

She had two phones last time. Ilona and Adele also had two phones and they were both single at the time. We don't have an answer for the ring, but it could just be a necklace decoration - I have a ring on a necklace which belonged to my Grandfather. Also remember Adele used to wear a ring on her wedding finger to stop men from approaching her when she was out at a club or bar

I personally don't believe Belle has a boyfriend, but really it should not matter. All that matters is that whatever is bothering her will hopefully be over soon and she can get back to having fun again

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, lemondrop said:

Stella gone 15:06 peoples tell me if she is stripping where is the money??? Stella put on the same pant she had on yesterday.she smelled them to see if they were stinky.put them back on . 3rd time this wk.. I still believe she is meeting someone.

She recently started going to a new gym