Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Second day in a row Belle taking things very easy - can we expect an explosion tonight? We didn't get one last night. In fact Angel's return was the most exciting thing to happen but maybe Belle will hit the town late again. I am really not sure why she dressed today but no-one can say Belle's predictable except that if she drinks a certain amount she will drink more.

45 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She doesn't drink, so she'll always be in control...unlike some...:cool:

...and she's classy...

Drinking to excess can be bad but most girls know the right amount. And out of control is fun. 

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

No

I don't think that even at an all-girl party Angie will fully participate. She's nice enough but I don't find her very interesting. Maybe Gina could bring more out of her (I think Gina and Angie are on a more similar level than Belle and Angie) but Gina is never there, always with the twins

Bluntly put, I understand why Angel do not want to take part in the current B1 parties. She was cordial with Alex, but her early departure was a clear message.

Gina and the twins are very close together, obviously they were friends before and outside of rlc. It is not really easy for people witout above average social skills like Irma, to find a place in that kind of group.

That leaves Belle, but Belle is an oddball spark of energy that is not necessarily easy to grasp in the first place. A lot of the girls from previous tenures took a lot of time to get used to Belle.

99% off the people here express disdain towards the staged activities like body painting and topless dancing - so why resent Angel if she is not interested either.

So yes, I wish Angelina would participate more, but to what  and with whom ?

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Seeing Belle lounging looking tired is reminding me of all those nights they stayed up watching desperate housewives so they were too tired to do anything in the daytime 

She was up early to let Angel in. Maybe Angel had told her so that's why she was awake. Until yesterday she'd been quite busy with going out and the late night shows plus both of her real friends are away.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She was up early to let Angel in. Maybe Angel had told her so that's why she was awake. Until yesterday she'd been quite busy with going out and the late night shows plus both of her real friends are away.

Well that's ok then i guess, i was wondering if she was slumping back to her first 6 days, surly not after the fantastic displays we have had over the last few days.