Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Dutch courage so that's new. I'm off to cook but now I'm not sure what to expect. I'm surprised she's not gone over to see Stella and Irma. Maybe she was invited for the long weekend but said no - this is based on nothing but before they left she was spending a fair bit of time with them and going to that club (whether you believe it or not) but maybe she will visit this evening. 

Haven't they got another key copied yet?

I'll bet a C note that she is with Alex.  Alex has her in his grasp now and will not let go until she is gone!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'll bet a C note that she is with Alex.  Alex has her in his grasp now and will not let go until she is gone!

Im not sure that's the case, she is probably using him as a taxi and she likes to ride on the Motorbike where as Irma does not. 

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Im not sure that's the case, she is probably using him as a taxi and she likes to ride on the Motorbike where as Irma does not. 

He doesn't taxi for free sulzer and you can't convince me otherwise lol.  It's not like he just sits at home waiting for his phone to go off for a free taxi ride!!  She was with him all night last night and from the couple of short videos I've seen of her coming home, she once again came home with all kinds of holes in her very nice (expensive looking) black pantyhose and one good hole right at the crotch area.  I personally don't like the casting of these types of girls and that's why I finally gave it up......just how I feel about it.

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

He doesn't taxi for free sulzer and you can't convince me otherwise lol.  It's not like he just sits at home waiting for his phone to go off for a free taxi ride!!  She was with him all night last night and from the couple of short videos I've seen of her coming home, she once again came home with all kinds of holes in her very nice (expensive looking) black pantyhose and one good hole right at the crotch area.  I personally don't like the casting of these types of girls and that's why I finally gave it up......just how I feel about it.

I would never even try to convince you otherwise Harley, I will just stick with what i think without trying to convince anyone :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I posted that yesterday...but I was joking...:dodgy:

God help us if he's still on the scene when Irma leaves...:sick:

I hope for your sake you are right but I will keep reading the forum long after "TiTs" is gone and see what transpires.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Not a chance I would say.

Not a chance huh BB LOLOL.

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I would never even try to convince you otherwise Harley, I will just stick with what i think without trying to convince anyone :biggrin:

I'll work on that lol

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I posted that yesterday...but I was joking...:dodgy:

God help us if he's still on the scene when Irma leaves...:sick:

I really really doubt he will be. If he is we can all complain to RLC because enough is enough. I said before with him being with Belle for I think 6 nights of 7 including the club, we were in effect paying RLC and the agency to fly girls over to entertain him. I would point out the last body paint party - hands up anybody who enjoyed that, maybe Gina, not any of anus, possibly Irma and Alex. I didn't have a problem with him initially but there gets point in which the piss is being taken. I don't know if he had anything to do with Irma and Stella being away - I honestly don't know but maybe it's been revealed on here - but if so, come on now ...

I am not really concerned with him being with the girls. I am jealous of him, maybe envious of him is more accurate, because given the opportunity I would do the same thing so I'm not critical Irma and I am not critical of him, but I am critical of whoever runs the Barcelona project because he's being allowed to fuck it up. The banana shows were great and the Irma Stella 3some sounded interesting - I didn't see it - but i did think his presence has been positive since. Belle of course is on fire so if he had anything to do with lighting I guess I should praise him for that, but I think it is more to do with other people she's met.

• Upvote 2