Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I'm really going to have to take you up on that. During I think the Jess and Irma oral we had tits on pussy and I am pretty sure you got quite excited, well that's the kind of thing that happened with the Lola, Becca, Belle sexy dances. I am pretty sure it happened on a few occasions but Becca definitely rubbed Belle's pussy with her nipples and you raved (OK maybe exaggerating but gave it a damn good review) when Irma and Stella were twerking away over the sofa and at least one of them had panties so it seems you do like the sexy dancing if it's Irma.

Of course I like the sexy dancing if it's Irma. I like everything that girl does. And obviously I enjoyed all those other things, but that's irrelevant to my post. If none of those things had ever happened I'd still be paying just for Irma

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Benfold said:

I think RLC know that once Irma leaves, they have a problem. The Twins, Gina and Angelina will carry on as they are for the rest of their stays, lovely as that is. Belle and Stella may produce a surprise or two but they're not leaders.

I would not be surprised to see Lola back before too long

And what happens then?

Can't believe it will be 3 nights out of 4 Belle will be in after 3 and if we are missing Irma's leaving do, I'm afraid this 100% symptomatic of what is wrong with RLC at the moment. It's one thing for the girls to live their lives - and excuse me but Gina and the Twins are putting on a show pretty much all of the day so that's not living their lives not that I believe Barca has much to do with real life anyway - but to be out every ****ing night at the moment. here we have the most popular Barca girl of all time and we don't get to see her final party or indeed anything of her for the previous 5 days. It is fucking enormous problem. I an others paid to see these girls and what we are seeing is the bare minimum that we should be.

It's no good saying well it's because expectation are raised. 

First expectation is that THEY ARE HERE and they're not. 

Second is that they act in the apartment as they do outside the apartment and we've seen and heard these girls so we know they all capable of so much more than we are seeing, just take Belle. Fine she doesn't want sex in the apartment without drugs but I'm pretty sure outside the apartment there's a lot going on with her. In addition to this maybe we get these massage shows and body painting shows or better ones like Nora's BI's Got Talent Night. It is a show but if they didn't give them we'd have nothing to watch other than people on their phones in bed.

With the couples (example Masha and Sasha) you are seeing 100% the best of them.

No I'm not expecting everything but we are being massively short changed at the moment.

And if you think we aren't I refer you to what we were seeing just a month a go with Nora, Jess, Irma and Nicole.

Ben, you may think it's worth $45/$75 to see Irma smile, and I may think it's worth $75 a month so see My Belle do some sexy naked dancing but I have OCD and objectively, I have to say take my desire to see Belle away and right now I wouldn't pay $25 for this.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
11 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_ogyj9tJHWJ1snq0ceo1_500.gifgiphy.gif

oh- that's something to clear a congested nose- I get it hahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

It's too late and everyone's too sleepy to read this much,,,you gotta try and make it short and sweet next time lmaoo!!:biggrin::biggrin:

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Can't believe it will be 3 nights out of 4 Belle will be in after 3 and if we are missing Irma's leaving do, I'm afraid this 100% symptomatic of what is wrong with RLC at the moment. It's one thing for the girls to live their lives - and excuse me but Gina and the Twins are putting on a show pretty much all of the day so that's not living their lives not that I believe Barca has much to do with real life anyway - but to be out every ****ing night at the moment. here we have the most popular Barca girl of all time and we don't get to see her final party or indeed anything of her for the previous 5 days. It is fucking enormous problem. I an others paid to see these girls and what we are seeing is the bare minimum that we should be.

It's no good saying well it's because expectation are raised. 

First expectation is that THEY ARE HERE and they're not. 

Second is that they act in the apartment as they do outside the apartment and we've seen and heard these girls so we know they all capable of so much more than we are seeing, just take Belle. Fine she doesn't want sex in the apartment without drugs but I'm pretty sure outside the apartment there's a lot going on with her. In addition to this maybe we get these massage shows and body painting shows or better ones like Nora's BI's Got Talent Night. It is a show but if they didn't give them we'd have nothing to watch other than people on their phones in bed.

With the couples (example Masha and Sasha) you are seeing 100% the best of them.

No I'm not expecting everything but we are being massively short changed at the moment.

And if you think we aren't I refer you to what we were seeing just a month a go with Nora, Jess, Irma and Nicole.

Ben, you may think it's worth $45/$75 to see Irma smile, and I may think it's worth $75 a month so see My Belle do some sexy naked dancing but I have OCD and objectively, I have to say take my desire to see Belle away and right now I wouldn't pay $25 for this.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

It's too late and everyone's too sleepy to read this much,,,you gotta try and make it short and sweet next time lmaoo!!:biggrin::biggrin:

If I wrote something short, other than

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

people wouldn't believe it was me LOL

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

oh- that's something to clear a congested nose- I get it hahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

Shame because for a bizarre reason I don't have it, that is pretty much what Belle did on cam only it was a much longer snort.