Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, Houndog5437 said:

IS it me or was Danaya bating standing up bent over....the way she checked door and was hiding.....and backed out of camera when done

Didn't see it, but could be she was applying a vaginal medicine -  she did that often the first time she was here and has done it a few times since returning. Never seen her bate standing up

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok I'll catch up tmorrow guys, Tuck Nicole and Karol in for me guys, hope she works you all up into a frenzy again...Night everyone...:sleepy:

night naga

When this wonderful woman Karol well take the step of Masturbation. Well, then she should do it in the tub hidden behind all the bathroom's decor. Would be so much sweeter if it went to see her do it openly in bed instead. Because she has such a nice beautiful body, which she should never have to be ashamed of anything else around her. Karol is then really a wonderfully pleasant charisma, she can hypnotize the lovely happiness. ✨??

• Upvote 4