Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

Nicole just can't get to sleep-she needs her sleep aid, but with Estelle in bed with her do not know if she will use it

She used the Dildo in bed last night while Estelle was supposedly to be asleep.

After Karol's bate in the bath albeit hidden by the wash hand basin then the cleverly concealed fully open views of her beautiful honey pot, she is surely testing the patience of her most loyal fans but loyal I shall remain. I've said before that she is more skilled than the old time strip tease artistes in the way she allows a sneak glimpse then shuts the door but then I guess that's why we love her so much. She can do the dance of the seven veils with a veil in sight. What a beauty - what a star; the day will come soon when she opens the defences I am sure and until that day occurs she will continue to keep me captured. :heart: :angel:

• Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

After Karol's bate in the bath albeit hidden by the wash hand basin then the cleverly concealed fully open views of her beautiful honey pot, she is surely testing the patience of her most loyal fans but loyal I shall remain. I've said before that she is more skilled than the old time strip tease artistes in the way she allows a sneak glimpse then shuts the door but then I guess that's why we love her so much. She can do the dance of the seven veils with a veil in sight. What a beauty - what a star; the day will come soon when she opens the defences I am sure and until that day occurs she will continue to keep me captured. :heart: :angel:

Me too Happy. She keeps me glued. The night before in NV was the best so far. Heid's antics took the spotlight away from her abit and she bypassed the radar a little. The way I look at it, if she got down to the buisiness of mastebating after a few nights in B2, apart from a fling with the girls, where does she go from there? She's teasing us to the extreme here and I agree her defences will come down eventually. I'm loving it to be honest, but it does still leave me a tad frustrated when she crawls under the covers every night. Maybe she'll just kick those covers off soon....2 of us will be watching anyway...:biggrin:

• Upvote 4

26 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Morning everyone time to get these people moving and doing something. I agree wholly  wathou. Her ass is one of a middle aged woman who does not take care of herself.  

Straight in there Snake! You don't mess around :biggrin:

The big question is what did she suddenly remember that she'd forgotten and came back to her bedroom in a rush and looking for whatever it was she needed? All I could see was a yellow and black stripy thing which she tried to hide putting into her shoulder bag and a spray bottle of scent.Any ideas? And why put a scarf and hat into the bag and not wear them when it's still cold in Barca unless they are not planning to come back until later when it's colder. She's got me foxed! Help naga, what's our girl up to?

• Upvote 1

Looks like my Girl and Estelle going out. Just watched Nicole get ready. Wow, she's just dressed casual but looks a million dollars. She looked fantastic naked in front of that mirror, not for long, but when you catch the light right in that room it makes all the difference...:heart:

• Upvote 1