Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

I know mate. Estelle's not the best looking girl but she seems nice and has a good friendship going with your wife my girl....

The 4 girls were bonding pretty well last night too, and Nicole stayed up with Karol for a while looking cosy together on the sofa....Oh what I'd give to be between those 2...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know mate. Estelle's not the best looking girl but she seems nice and has a good friendship going with your wife my girl....

The 4 girls were bonding pretty well last night too, and Nicole stayed up with Karol for a while looking cosy together on the sofa....Oh what I'd give to be between those 2...:biggrin:

Yes she gets along with the other 3 real good. Very friendly and talkitive. Gets along with my wi - your girl very good. Does not seem to be bothered by being left alone in the apt either.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

i agree with what u said for estelle she is friendly but will she be worth watching once nicole leave ? for me the anwser is no :X 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wathou said:

i agree with what u said for estelle she is friendly but will she be worth watching once nicole leave ? for me the anwser is no :X 

She may be gone also. She is suppose to be Nicole's friend who is just visiting. But the normally do not put visiting peoples name in the apt. list.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

, but it does still leave me a tad frustrated when she crawls under the covers every night. Maybe she'll just kick those covers off soon....2 of us will be watching anyway...:biggrin:

Make that 3 :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, wathou said:

They could leave together...

Anyway, I'm not even thinking of me girl leaving yet...:heart:

4 hours ago, wathou said:

Damned estelle hasn't a good looking ass :X she propably wouldn't have made it to rlc appt if it wasn't because she is nicole's friend :X 

That´s real life!

Name is: reallife.com, not niceass.com. Or sexshow.com.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Me too Happy. She keeps me glued. The night before in NV was the best so far. Heid's antics took the spotlight away from her abit and she bypassed the radar a little. The way I look at it, if she got down to the buisiness of mastebating after a few nights in B2, apart from a fling with the girls, where does she go from there? She's teasing us to the extreme here and I agree her defences will come down eventually. I'm loving it to be honest, but it does still leave me a tad frustrated when she crawls under the covers every night. Maybe she'll just kick those covers off soon....2 of us will be watching anyway...:biggrin:

Whatever everyone's "public" opinion expressed on these forums is, I am pretty sure 99% of the viewers will be there with you two :biggrin:

• Upvote 2