Get rich with you CamCaps membership

Foamy T. Squirrel

Here we ponder ways that we can get rich by pulling together the massive brain power of our fellow CC members. Place your ideas in this thread.

Obviously, the "Real Life" type of web site is now limited, since RLC, VV, VHTV, and 24/7 have saturated the market. We need to created something more.

I had thought about "RealSquirrelLife.com," but focus groups did not respond well. "RealCuteCatLife.com" might work, but it has competition, and though dogs would watch it, they have trouble getting credit cards.

Here's one we can do: ReallifeIkeaAssemblyCam.com.

It would be real people assembling Ikea furniture, and then reassembling it when they found out they missed a step, and then showing the end result while the people looked quizzically at the strange left-over screws. "Epic Fail" videos are a big hit on YouTube. I think there's a market there.

Post your ideas here. I need the money.

Ikea.JPG

If I needed a nut, Harley, I'd just go here where they are in plentiful abundance: https://camcaps.net

I didn't capture a video of Tibor searching through the Ikea directions manual to find the page with his language on it. Anybody wanna post it? That's always fun to watch, although searching through the directions manual always takes about 20 minutes and would probably hog bandwidth. I also was unable to capture him looking alarmed and askance at the weird bolt things on the floor that he left out of the construction.

Hope it hold ups and can handle Linda splayed over the furniture piece.

27 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

If I needed a nut, Harley, I'd just go here where they are in plentiful abundance: https://camcaps.net

I didn't capture a video of Tibor searching through the Ikea directions manual to find the page with his language on it. Anybody wanna post it? That's always fun to watch, although searching through the directions manual always takes about 20 minutes and would probably hog bandwidth. I also was unable to capture him looking alarmed and askance at the weird bolt things on the floor that he left out of the construction.

Hope it hold ups and can handle Linda splayed over the furniture piece.

Just jankin' your cheese Mr. Squirrel