Jump to content

New Balcony Cam


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, RobertParker_88 said:

Great to see they finally have a Balony Cam, been asking for one for ages. Looks good no more hiding out there and having sex.

Yesterday, Nicole and Miguel went out to the balcony from her room and we did not see them. We knew they were there. So the cam on the balcony has a big hole in it already uncovered by the participants. How big the hole is is anyone's guess.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Yesterday, Nicole and Miguel went out to the balcony from her room and we did not see them. We knew they were there. So the cam on the balcony has a big hole in it already uncovered by the participants. How big the hole is is anyone's guess.

Depending on where the Camera is Mounted and the Angle it's positioned will only give you limited visibility to certain areas.

Now the Girls know the Camera is there they'll make sure they do as little as possible.

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Depending on where the Camera is Mounted and the Angle it's positioned will only give you limited visibility to certain areas.

Now the Girls know the Camera is there they'll make sure they do as little as possible.

disappointed can't see much point then of having the cam. " What happened to Real Life Cam viewing "

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So i have been digging a little bit about this balcony cam and from the broadcast that michelle did i have some weird news:

So first on the first picture you can see the blindspot that we currently have with the cam. ( it is much bigger than i taught !)( the cam 16 is positionned right were michelle was and facing the other way)

Then on the second picture it shows that there was a cam where we could have seen the whole balcony ( it was placed on the pillar that we can see on cam 16) So now the question is why did they changed it Oo there must be an explanation, but right now i don't see it ...

Here are the screencaps : http://imgur.com/a/jUuA2

Ps: These pics are inverted ( use an mirror effect if you want the "real" point of view, it due to the cam that michelle used)

 

Btw i tried my best to hide the view on the street to avoid any probleme locating this appt ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, wathou said:

So i have been digging a little bit about this balcony cam and from the broadcast that michelle did i have some weird news:

 

the building is very special in that beach area.

i think the position of that cam (if it is a cam) is too high.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, wasted said:

the building is very special in that beach area.

i think the position of that cam (if it is a cam) is too high.

it is a cam, it this she same cam that they used in every appt. And btw this broadcast is from jan 10 ... Why did they installed a cam over there then change it one month later ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, wathou said:

it is a cam, it this she same cam that they used in every appt. And btw this broadcast is from jan 10 ... Why did they installed a cam over there then change it one month later ? 

this is broadcast by a laptop cam !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Interesting stuff Wathou!

I can only assume they realised that it was not a good position for the cam. Perhaps in certain light, the cam in the original position would capture the reflection of the street in the windows of the apartment

That or maybe it was in direct sunlight part of the time.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...