Mika & Layne

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Are you still making a list --and checking it twice? Are you going to post it every day-week-month? haha---The only thing ridiculous is your obsession with such petty crap

Still have my list. No need to check it twice. Will post it when there is a new positive or negative point added. I say it again I am against hiding on purpose of VH participants. Not against a particular person. Amy and me will continue posting on that aspect. And obviously the majority and VH agree with us. And now back to Mika & Layne topic :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Still have my list. No need to check it twice. Will post it when there is a new positive or negative point added. I say it again I am against hiding on purpose of VH participants. Not against a particular person. Amy and me will continue posting on that aspect. And obviously the majority and VH agree with us. And now back to Mika & Layne topic :biggrin:

Obviously I could care less about what the majority does --Right is right and wrong is wrong --I don't sit well with lynch mob mentality

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Answered you here so we can back to topic :biggrin:

Well if VH agrees when will they kick Ashley ? if Ashley continues like she did first day they will not kick her ---If I see the same one sided BS going on with Ashley I might jump in here and there -----but I am missing some of my favorites because of this ---and the beat goes on

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

No need to hijack Layne place with talk of Heidi. We answered your question sr71gn. We can't help it if you won't accept the answer and insist on keeping it alive in here. Clarity over agreement is how forums are supposed to work. Take it over there if you must.

I don't take orders from you Amy--I never mentioned Ashley and it was about a girl on this site --Therefore belongs on this site--I'm sure layne can take care of himself