Mika & Layne

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Teya went before in nelly's apartment, so yes they are friend too ^^ 

Nelly went before in dasha's apartment during a party where layne playing music, so i think they are friend too or they know each other

big city but small world ;)

I remember this moment well. At the time Nelly was involved with music and became very interested with Layne and another guest who were posted in the room
Both playing their songs. They may not be close friends as she is with Teya, but they certainly know each other.

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

@Layne Just curious about one thing. Dasha is also friends with Masha and Nelly both on RLC. Are you friends with them too or are you familiar with them? And is Dasha friends with Teya and/or Stan?

I have never met Masha. Stan stayed at Dasha's apt for a long time, there were some thoughts that they may have something. and there he met Teya as far as I know

• Upvote 1

Why do all of you think that Dasha & Demid left the project because they broke up? There are any reasons to this choice, I saw this couple until last day and they continue to sleep together (on the couch) and they continue to love each other! The only thing I noticed it's they came back home one at a time in the last days, like if they were going to do a turn for something. Maybe someone of their parents is sick, and staying in the apartment was difficult for them. Or maybe for job reasons they can't afford to stay in that apartment. Demid is not a bad guy, and Dasha loved/loves him! If people doesn't like Demid doesn't mean that is the same for Dasha! I hope to read the news from rlc and receive some explanation. 

2 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Why do all of you think that Dasha & Demid left the project because they broke up? There are any reasons to this choice, I saw this couple until last day and they continue to sleep together (on the couch) and they continue to love each other! The only thing I noticed it's they came back home one at a time in the last days, like if they were going to do a turn for something. Maybe someone of their parents is sick, and staying in the apartment was difficult for them. Or maybe for job reasons they can't afford to stay in that apartment. Demid is not a bad guy, and Dasha loved/loves him! If people doesn't like Demid doesn't mean that is the same for Dasha! I hope to read the news from rlc and receive some explanation. 

For the record, I don't think they broke up either. And I agree that they are very much into each other. When Dasha was visiting Masha a few weeks ago, Dasha and Demid had a mutual masturbation session with each other over the phone. And I also don't think Demid is a bad guy either. He is actually rather nice and I have a lot of respect for their relationship. Having said that, speaking as a voyeur looking in on and assessing couples, them together as a couple is boring to watch. The reason why so many people want to see Dasha without Demid is because we know Dasha has it in her to let loose on her wild side if she had the opportunity, but because she is with Demid who is very plain and vanilla and nowhere near as adventurous, it halters Dasha's opportunities to get wild. 

If the roles were reversed and Demid was the wild one and Dasha was the boring one, I personally would want Demid to break off with her so he could let loose. Unfortunately it's Dasha that has so much potential but is not able to let it be shown. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Layne said:

I have never met Masha. Stan stayed at Dasha's apt for a long time, there were some thoughts that they may have something. and there he met Teya as far as I know

Those walks and walks of both Dasha and Stan to balcony without cam have a lot stories to tell..to bad we never seen nothing..but was obvious as hell.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Those walks and walks of both Dasha and Stan to balcony without cam have a lot stories to tell..to bad we never seen nothing..but was obvious as hell.

I had no idea but that makes me want to see Stan giving it to Dasha that much more.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

For the record, I don't think they broke up either. And I agree that they are very much into each other. When Dasha was visiting Masha a few weeks ago, Dasha and Demid had a mutual masturbation session with each other over the phone. And I also don't think Demid is a bad guy either. He is actually rather nice and I have a lot of respect for their relationship. Having said that, speaking as a voyeur looking in on and assessing couples, them together as a couple is boring to watch. The reason why so many people want to see Dasha without Demid is because we know Dasha has it in her to let loose on her wild side if she had the opportunity, but because she is with Demid who is very plain and vanilla and nowhere near as adventurous, it halters Dasha's opportunities to get wild. 

If the roles were reversed and Demid was the wild one and Dasha was the boring one, I personally would want Demid to break off with her so he could let loose. Unfortunately it's Dasha that has so much potential but is not able to let it be shown. 

Supported in each line of thought above. I also think so.
Together or separated, without RLC "moorings", the surprises would be many, I believe.

57 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I had no idea but that makes me want to see Stan giving it to Dasha that much more.

Couple this with Dasha's "escapes" also with Teya also on the porch and carrying blankets (this I saw several and several times) and we will really have revolutions here.
::)

On 14/07/2017 at 9:35 PM, thedbear said:

Supported in each line of thought above. I also think so.
Together or separated, without RLC "moorings", the surprises would be many, I believe.

TOGETHER..or separated,without rlc moorings the surprises would be many...THAT i don't agree..watch them in Rlc for long time they changed(mainly Demid first)because they wanted and not rlc demand it..they start being an more or less open minded couple,doing things on cams,being a lot of time on cam,sex at plain sight..TO..be constantly in balcony without cam..sex with blankets a lot..she was nude around the house and almost stop with it..don't blame rlc what was Cleary Demid fault,and too bad for Dasha she had everything for being an excellent resident,she was sexy,open minded,the teased and play a lot..but happened the cave man.