Mika & Layne

• 4 months later...

Hey guys, missed me? 🙂
Just came here to say, we're doing great, though we miss all the VHTV experience, it was totally awesome to be the part of this project.
We moved into our own flat in January. I changed my job to a better one. Now riding electric unicycle to and from work almost everyday (unfortunately, the weather here doesn't allow to do it everyday). The baby is growing, he's pretty big for his age, loves pulling guitar strings and very likes our snakes 🙂 

Have fun, be careful, and thanks for watching M&L

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Layne said:

Good to hear that everything is going well. And also good to hear that your VH experience was a positive one. Take care of yourself.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Layne said:

Hey guys, missed me?
Just came here to say, we're doing great, though we miss all the VHTV experience, it was totally awesome to be the part of this project.
We moved into our own flat in January. I changed my job to a better one. Now riding electric unicycle to and from work almost everyday (unfortunately, the weather here doesn't allow to do it everyday). The baby is growing, he's pretty big for his age, loves pulling guitar strings and very likes our snakes  

that is gr8 to hear. we miss you guys. take good care of mika & the baby & be happy!

images.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Layne said:

Hey guys, missed me? 🙂
We moved into our own flat in January. I changed my job to a better one. Now riding electric unicycle to and from work almost everyday (unfortunately, the weather here doesn't allow to do it everyday). The baby is growing, he's pretty big for his age, loves pulling guitar strings and very likes our snakes 🙂 

why don`t you come back with one of the girls you had affairs with on VHT. I think Mika won`t mind that since she let you sleep with some of you female guests ..

2 hours ago, Layne said:

Hey guys, missed me? 🙂

Hey friend glad to hear. Sat hello to lovely Mika from us❤️. How are the other girls doing who used to visit? Still having some fun with them?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

why don`t you come back with one of the girls you had affairs with on VHT. I think Mika won`t mind that since she let you sleep with some of you female guests ..

Appearing once or twice a week for an hour or two doesn't sound like a good idea to me. Also that would be unfair as Mika would like to come back too.

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey friend glad to hear. Sat hello to lovely Mika from us❤️. How are the other girls doing who used to visit? Still having some fun with them?

Sure 🙂 Talking about girls, we live pretty far from the city centre now, so they don't visit us as often as they could. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Layne said:

Hey guys, missed me? 🙂

Glad to see that you guy's are doing well and are among some who seems to have had the good experience at VH, hope you can give the lovely Mika a big hug from us as you were one of the better couples to be here. Also have you ever thought of managing an apartment or two?

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Glad to see that you guy's are doing well and are among some who seems to have had the good experience at VH, hope you can give the lovely Mika a big hug from us as you were one of the better couples to be here. Also have you ever thought of managing an apartment or two?

Management isn't that fun, and my professional skills worth much more than I'd earn as a manager. 
We brought Teya&Stan but that was a horrible apartment. We were negotiating with a gay couple, but their flat condition was not as good as needed. There were other couples, but they were not really interested in participating. So we gave up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Layne said:

Management isn't that fun, and my professional skills worth much more than I'd earn as a manager. 
We brought Teya&Stan but that was a horrible apartment. We were negotiating with a gay couple, but their flat condition was not as good as needed. There were other couples, but they were not really interested in participating. So we gave up.

Understand. It's not the right thing for everybody. Glad you have fun and make good money with the job you have now. 

5 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Not very tactful i fancy lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1