Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

Ah, fuck It! Whatever! I know, I'm a hypocrite and my word is shit. It's not the first time and it probably won't be the last. Truth is, the other sites seriously lack the kind of drama I enjoy here. Blah, blah, blah, once again I freaking overreact to situations that I should learn to just shut up about. Sorry to put you guys and VH through my mental bullshit. I don't fully understand the way VH works, but I think the blame really lies with Stas and Regina. I hope VH learned their lesson! But I don't really see why I should keep from posting here on CC. If anybody can't deal with my crazy life or thinks I'm a troll or whatever horrible thing you can name me, by all means ignore me. 

Anyways, what happened is that Jeka is completely out of shape and wore himself out. What happens is the blood has to supply oxygen to the rest of the body and it caused him to have ED. Then, he started to freak out inside his mind about how fucking tired he was. Then cause Raya wasn't done and doesn't want to be a girl who can't get Jeka off started the hand job and got him going again. With great stress and agony to Jeka. Finally, he just couldn't take it anymore and he lost it completey. Now, he gets to suffer the agony of failure at sex. Wonder if this is the first time this has ever happened. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Ah, mierda! ¡Lo que sea! Yo sé, soy un hipócrita y mi palabra es una mierda. No es la primera vez y probablemente no será la última. La verdad es que los otros sitios carecen seriamente el tipo de drama me gusta aquí. Bla, bla, bla, una vez más volviendo loco reaccionar de forma exagerada a situaciones que deben aprender a simplemente dejar de hablar. Lo sentimos poner ustedes y VH a través de mi mierda mental. No entiendo por completo la forma en que funciona VH, pero creo que la culpa recae en realidad Stas y Regina. Espero VH aprendido la lección! Pero yo realmente no veo por qué debería dejar de publicar aquí en CC. Si alguien no puede ocuparse de mi vida loca o piensa que soy un troll o cualquier cosa horrible que me puede nombrar, por todos los medios que me ignoran. 

De todas formas, lo que sucedió es que Jeka está completamente fuera de forma y agotaba. Lo que pasa es que la sangre tiene que suministrar oxígeno al resto del cuerpo y que le llevó a tener disfunción eréctil. Entonces, empezó a enloquecer dentro de su mente acerca de lo jodidamente cansado que estaba. Entonces causar Raya no se ha hecho y no quiere ser una chica que no puede conseguir fuera Jeka comenzó el trabajo de la mano y se le va de nuevo. Con una gran tensión y agonía a Jeka. Finalmente, él simplemente no podía aguantar más y lo perdió completey. Ahora, llega a sufrir la agonía de fracaso en el sexo. Preguntarse si esta es la primera vez que esto ha sucedido. 

Welcome back Amy, you missed.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ah, fuck It! Whatever! I know, I'm a hypocrite and my word is shit. It's not the first time and it probably won't be the last. Truth is, the other sites seriously lack the kind of drama I enjoy here. Blah, blah, blah, once again I freaking overreact to situations that I should learn to just shut up about. Sorry to put you guys and VH through my mental bullshit. I don't fully understand the way VH works, but I think the blame really lies with Stas and Regina. I hope VH learned their lesson! But I don't really see why I should keep from posting here on CC. If anybody can't deal with my crazy life or thinks I'm a troll or whatever horrible thing you can name me, by all means ignore me. 

Anyways, what happened is that Jeka is completely out of shape and wore himself out. What happens is the blood has to supply oxygen to the rest of the body and it caused him to have ED. Then, he started to freak out inside his mind about how fucking tired he was. Then cause Raya wasn't done and doesn't want to be a girl who can't get Jeka off started the hand job and got him going again. With great stress and agony to Jeka. Finally, he just couldn't take it anymore and he lost it completey. Now, he gets to suffer the agony of failure at sex. Wonder if this is the first time this has ever happened. 

Welcome back :heart: Was about to go to bed and saw you are back. :heart: Well Jeka and Raya are getting really close. Would be hilarious if thosw two fall in love and Sara is the one who is fucked in the end. I guess shes already buying the beer for Raya :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Welcome Back!!  Been missing you terribly!!  You add so much to any and all threads!!

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Amy you are the best on CC. I agree with you on the blame belong to Stas and Regina. Your post and reaction got them kicked out of VH. So you did  bring attention to a very bad issue. For that I say thank you, and glad your back.

• Upvote 4

Thanks for welcoming me back guys. I I've missed you terribly ?. I slept like shit last night over all of this. Blah!  Anyways, I hope VH can forgive me. I do hope that no one stole that footage and hope it fucking vanishes forever. 

What do you say you@Voyeur House TV can we be friends again and start anew? 

• Upvote 3

No way is Raya is gonna take the #1 spot after his lacklkuster performance tonight. If anything Rays is going to try and pull Sara back to her side and probably the other guys and girls they fuck when they aren't here.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

glad to see that you are back. and yes the other forums are very tame compared to this 1. regina & stas were stupid & should have told vh to put the apt offline for a couple of hours they were dumb & i think the weekend crew for vh just didn't want to be bothered & when someone said there wasn't a problem they went back to watching tv or whatever they do. and you know that if you missed another epic failure at a & a's you'd never be able to forgive yourself.and you'd miss out on the upcoming drama of sara finding out that her bff & fb is trying to steal jeka & you'd be kicking yourself in your own ass. well now you don't have to worry. you're back in the thick of it again. welcome back!!!!

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, beancounter said:

Amy you are the best on CC. I agree with you on the blame belong to Stas and Regina. Your post and reaction got them kicked out of VH. So you did  bring attention to a very bad issue. For that I say thank you, and glad your back.

Thank you. It means a lot to me. It really does. If I was able to play any role in exposing the truth and getting them kicked out I feel vindicated. I wish that I hadn't sent that post last night though. I wished I knew better what happened on VH's end that allowed them to be so easily duped.