Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

3 hours ago, sr71gn said:

It was an extremely quick recovery --She was completely overwhelmed with the first fuck and she laid there like she had been shot without moving a muscle for an extended period of time--It looked like they both had just had the best fuck of all time

That sounds hot, it is their first time one on one, and that causes excitement overload, and if their extremely attracted to each other, explosive orgasms. i have personal experience of this, unfortunately one turned out to be a creep, and the other a loser who couldn't keep a job.

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

That sounds hot, it is their first time one on one, and that causes excitement overload, and if their extremely attracted to each other, explosive orgasms. i have personal experience of this, unfortunately one turned out to be a creep, and the other a loser who couldn't keep a job.

The first time was the night before in the bathtub with Sara still in the room I believe and then he did sara and her at the same time------It looked like tem being completely alone was a factor in the way they toyed with each other starting off--he started to advance on her and she wrapped herself completely up in the blankets and played very hard to get---but it looked like they had all the time in the world

• Upvote 1