• Rebecca
    • Lola
    • Stella
    • Belle
    • Megan
    • Carolina
    • Jasmin
    • Michelle

This is a poll about the Barcelona apartments and the Penthouse in Moscow determined by popularity.

There have been over 50 girls to these apartments in the last couple years,  keep in mind there are only 20 spots on the poll.

I know some of you will not agree with the 20 picked for the poll, but i used the criteria of pages of posts generated as the determining factor for the 20 selected.

I also used times they have been invited back as a criteria as well. Karol, The Twins, Milissa, Lara,  Adele, Candy, are just some that I could not squeeze in the poll,  that is because there are so many lovely ladies, Sorry.

Vote for your favorite, and keep in mind you only have one vote.

A few months ago , i would vote Danaya without hesitation, but in her second appareance even if she showed us some great pussy flash, her lack of energy and when i remember what a few girls did last year, i must choose another girl.

Even if i don't watch her anymore  very much but with her personality , her relationship and her openess in the project Irma wins by KO.

1 minute ago, Thorhart said:

As in the other poll about the Barcelona girls Irma will win because she masturbates openly and because she had lesbian sex with Danaya and Jessica.

If you think people will vote only for sex performers, so i suppose Nicole will be ranked bery, because she fucked with 3 differents men and masturbated very open many times.

Let's wait and see. I'm sure CC members don't think only about sex

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

If you think people will vote only for sex performers, so i suppose Nicole will be ranked bery, because she fucked with 3 differents men and masturbated very open many times.

Let's wait and see. I'm sure CC members don't think only about sex

I can give you the result of the poll :

1 st- Irma

2nd - Lola (orgy night in barça 2)

3 rd - Megan (orgy night in barça 2)

4 th - Belle (orgy night in barça 2)

5 th - Anna (orgy night in barça 2)

Thorhart,

Irma wins most of the polls because she is the friendy to all the tenants, no matter who they are, she is always in a good mood 90% of the time. always gernerally smiling and interacting with the other tenants, and making them smile and laugh. And she can twerk like other.

I don't agree that people vote with thier dicks, and that does not give the people of this forum much credit for thier inteligence, or the ability to discern what it is that attracts them to specific person on RLC. If I added Leora to the poll you would say it is because she openly masturbates, I know if you ask her fan club they would tell you, it has nothing to do with why they follow her. But it does actually say a lot about how your mind works.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Thorhart,

Irma wins most of the polls because she is the friendy to all the tenants, no matter who they are, she is always in a good mood 90% of the time. always gernerally smiling and interacting with the other tenants, and making them smile and laugh. And she can twerk like other.

I don't agree that people vote with thier dicks, and that does not give the people of this forum much credit for thier inteligence, or the ability to discern what it is that attracts them to specific person on RLC. If I added Leora to the poll you would say it is because she openly masturbates, I know if you ask her fan club they would tell you, it has nothing to do with why they follow her. But it does actually say a lot about how your mind works.

It is what you think but if she was shy like Aida was for example she would never have won any poll. I agree that some CC member vote for Irma for her personality but  you can be sure that 90 % of the vote will be from people who like her because she is sexually opened. You should try a poll for girls who are not very popular (like the one you mentioned and you didn't include in this poll) just to see  how many people vote.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Thorhart said:

It is what you think but if she was shy like Aida was for example she would never have won any poll. I agree that some CC member vote for Irma for her personality but  you can be sure that 90 % of the vote will be from people who like her because she is sexually opened. You should try a poll for girls who are not very popular (like the one you mentioned and you didn't include in this poll) just to see  how many people vote.

This is not a poll about shyness, it is a poll about popularity and favorites. FYI Thorhart I voted for Jasmin, she was pure class and beauty with great attitude, and sensational smile, incredible msyterious eyes and body to die for.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

This is not a poll about shyness, it is a poll about popularity and favorites. FYI Thorhart I voted for Jasmin, she was pure class and beauty with great attitude, and sensational smile, incredible msyterious eyes and body to die for.

and Irma is popular because she is opened sexually.

I know this about the barcelona girls but i won't vote.

Why 1. i have only free cams so i don't see kamila and her group or danaya and her group.

2. I have seen enough of the girls in apart. # 1,only stella acts with some sense(so far).

3. i like the rest of the girls because they don't show off Most of the time and are kinda laid back. something I like.

4. i have saw leora and maya for the longest time and i like the way they do.

5. no disrespect to any of them but some are not ment to take home and introduce to 'mama'.

6. And i Still like 'The Goddess' what ever she does.

• Upvote 1