www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

28 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I don't think @Amy3 if they ordered camarads to don't allow pictures of them why should we care about them and talking anything about them... They should be forgotten 

Sorry but no. Just because we can't talk about them doesn't mean I have to stop being interested in them. So far the only two couples I really like are banned from CC. 

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So what say you @CamaradsOfficial?

Are the non-cc tenants completely off limits for even comments? 

Is this idea of a special access thread feasible for certain invited CC members? Perhaps the tenants would be ok with an invite only (non-public) thread? If so, would they allow pics to be posted again? I have a feeling it wouldn't matter. I think what's happening is that these tenants don't like the idea of their image been grabbed and posted on another website for non-paying people to view. They see these pics as their property and they want anyone seeing them to pay. That's understandable, I'd probably feel the same way. The problem is that by doing so they are severly cutting out the visibility of the site, which doesn't help the bottomline. This must mean that they don't care if the site does well because they aren't getting paid for views. That is, they are only getting paid to live there, so they have no interest in allowing freeloaders to view the pics here with the hope they might subscribe. To them that's Camarads problem, not theirs too. Interesting conundrum going on here that's for sure. 

@StnCld316 Is this idea even feasible? The idea of a invite only thread for Camarads tenants who don't want to be harassed by rouge, unvetted, CC members? 

I don't know if any Tenants of Camarads even have Accounts on Cam Caps but how other Members share in Private Messaging and Groups is solely upon themselves to do as they wish.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, but how would anyone get invited to the PM party? You know what this is nuts. For one, there's just not that many cc member posting comments here. For two, the whole point of pics are to entice cc members to consider subscribing. For three, it's just nuts! Sparkels is right, if the tenants want to be invisible, let them be. Now I wonder what the incentive is for the tenants who are on CC? Surely they are going to start to feel like they are carrying water for others. There is a word for this, clusterfuck. I'm going to reflect! 🤔

One person starts a Group and they do the inviting is how it's usually done.  Like I said I don't know if any Tenants from Camarads have accounts as any file can be viewed by jus being a Guest which doesn't require to be to be logged into an Account. How they conduct themselves is solely upon tem.  They have made their wishes known for the Open Forums so we'll have to abide by them.

blackmail and harassment are legal matters which should be dealt with in legal courts.  Camarads is  a product solely for the internet and  images can be  saved and shared at a great speed as celebrities of hacked accounts will moan about . you cannot sell your product, in this case the tenants on the internet then blame the same internet for breaching your rights in picture or video form . Both Camarads and Cc could find the finances will drop. Camrads were starting to get interesting and could have taken RLC crown but they got greedy too soon . other sites are starting to post videos that CC cannot , money to be made by other peoples mistakes

Il y a 14 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

One person starts a Group and they do the inviting is how it's usually done.  Like I said I don't know if any Tenants from Camarads have accounts as any file can be viewed by jus being a Guest which doesn't require to be to be logged into an Account. How they conduct themselves is solely upon tem.  They have made their wishes known for the Open Forums so we'll have to abide by them.

So your more or less saying we can send discussions or pics by PM which is ok but not in the topics for the apartments that are restricted.

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

So your more or less saying we can send discussions or pics by PM which is ok but not in the topics for the apartments that are restricted.

You can do what you want in PM. The Sharing is only between whoever gets invited to the Group.

What mobile browser is recommended? I have tried Puffin, chrome and Firefox and always end up with the same message. The media could not be loaded the server or network failed or the format is not supported.

Guest CamaradsOfficial
1 hour ago, Pepe said:

What mobile browser is recommended? I have tried Puffin, chrome and Firefox and always end up with the same message. The media could not be loaded the server or network failed or the format is not supported.

What device are you using ? Can you please send an email to [email protected] with some printscreens also ? Thank you