www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

What an ass, It's a good thing that Camarads have the video as evidence, I hope he will have hard times after this and won't dare to touch this way any woman in the future. This king of jerk isn't able to fight a man, instead he shows power over a poor girl. CamCaps comunity did angreat thing today for noticing this and I am proud to be here from time to time. Let's hope people won't throw stones at Camarads as they couldn't predict this situation even the emotions are at a high point now.

Peace in your mind and soul!

• Like 1

Guest CamaradsOfficial
19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Awesome!!  So does that mean Selena is staying on Camarads. 

Voyeur Villa, look how a reponsible site handles this sort of thing! Wished you had done the same for your rapist Sun!

@voyeur-villa @VoyeurVillaNews

We cant say right now. We have to see if she breaks up with him. We dont want to see him at the apartment anymore. 

1 hour ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

We cant say right now. We have to see if she breaks up with him. We dont want to see him at the apartment anymore. 

This is what real life means,,,,,sometimes we will all witness something that makes us all absolutely lose our shit when we see it,,,,this is not unique to just Camarads ,,I've witnessed this many times before on other sites,,, I just hope that the appropriate steps are taken to resolve this,,,if a young lady was raped or sexually abused in any way,,,I hope that the proper authorities are being notified,,and that young lady gets as far away from this monster as humanly possible,,we watch websites like Camarads to have fun and entertainment,,,,but sometimes things like these do happen,,,,,it is virtually impossible to avoid stuff like this,,,because with couples or even roommates anything can happen.

Thank you for dealing with this @CamaradsOfficial instead of turning a blind eye to incidents like these.

• Like 1

Guest CamaradsOfficial
29 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

This is what real life means,,,,,sometimes we will all witness something that makes us all absolutely lose our shit when we see it,,,,this is not unique to just Camarads ,,I've witnessed this any times before on other sites,,, I just hope that the appropriate steps are taken to resolve this,,,if a young lady was raped or sexually abused in any way,,,I hope that the proper authorities are being notified,,and that young lady gets as far away from this monster as humanly possible,,we watch websites like Camarads to have fun and entertainment,,,,but sometimes things like these do happen,,,,,it is virtually impossible to avoid stuff like this,,,because with couples or even roommates anything can happen.

Thank you for dealing with this @CamaradsOfficial instead of turning a blind eye to incidents like these.

Thank you also for your kind words!