www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

although i rarely watched selena,no one should ever have to put up with that,i was going to enquire if she is alright but i know she aint alright nobody would be after that,so my enquiry will be how is she doing?i just hope that he is found guilty and given life without ever parole,as selena will be scarred for life after what happened,no woman should ever have to suffer that.ever :angry:

• Like 2

Guest CamaradsOfficial
9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@CamaradsOfficial Any update on the status of Selena? Very curious to know what happened to her. 

Like i said before, we talked with her and we are waiting for a decission from her. If she will break up with him and assure us that her boyfriend will never visit her, she will still be in the project. If she still wants to stay with him, she will also be out of the project.

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@CamaradsOfficial Did Nadine fly the coup after one day? I never even saw her. 

Nope, it's just the Hollidays and she's probably visiting her parents.

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Dear members, 
After a long debate regarding Camcaps and other platforms we have decided to stop offering support on forums. To better manage all the customer
support and customer relations, we will be accepting questions/complaints only by email at [email protected] . In about a week we will
be launching our News section where you can view all the changes to the website/apartments. This said, we will close all the topic that
were created by us. After this you can open your own topics for what apartments you desire and discuss whatever you want, but the only
request that we have is to NOT to post screenshots, videos or GIFs. Only a discution forum. 
This topic will be closed soon. 

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Alrighty then! Well then that's goodbye I suppose. I wish you well and I hope that you look after your tenants like they were your family. I don't think a non pic forum is going to work, but at least people can post comments freely. Goodbye! 

@StnCld316 Sounds like another case of RLC. 

Section will be dead before new years eve...

On 12/22/2017 at 12:54 PM, Amy3 said:

Indeed! Another rape on a voyeur site! Just relationship issues huh? You know what fuck that shit! Somebody stupid enough to do that on cam is probably 100 x worse off cam. Can only imagine the torture he has put this girl through. 

Wow, i was just bouncing around some older posts when i saw this, It's fine they say show us what happened and we'll kick them off the site, how about show us what happened, and we'll give the info to the proper authorities so they can take the action that's really needed. They are doing the right thing as the veiwers want him kicked off, but them washing their hands of the situation and not taking it a step further is really outrageous! she is a human being, and there is so much more at stake for her life than camarads, Don't these people have families and daughters, can't they empathize what she is going through and at least try to help her out of this situation? Like you said Amy, this is not a one time occurance, and to just ban him and think they've done enough is really sickening.

7 hours ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

Like i said before, we talked with her and we are waiting for a decission from her. If she will break up with him and assure us that her boyfriend will never visit her, she will still be in the project. If she still wants to stay with him, she will also be out of the project.

Nope, it's just the Hollidays and she's probably visiting her parents.

I'm speechlessat this answer from camarads regarding this situation. So that's it, if she's stays with him, they have done their duty and kicked them out of the project? They have the evidence of what happened, give it to the authorities and let them decide, and don't say it's between them and what happened is out of their responsibility. 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Karol looks like a prisoner in a cell. There's basically nothing in the apt and all she does is sit around drinking wine and watching TV. Thankfully she has the dog to talk to. I can't watch her much because she just looks stir crazy. Soon she'll start to turn her head from side to side as a defnese mechanism to deal with the sensory deprivation. 

okay, okay....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

She is a very sexy and beautiful girl wasting her life on Camarads. She should be using this time to figure out how she is going to better her situation and get out asap! What she is doing is not a healthy way to live.

I didn't know her... thanks for all these informations !!!