www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Guest CamaradsOfficial
Just now, kitek said:

Audio quality, why is it so bad? Microphones or the transfer rate is too low creating all kinds of strange noises. 

Depends on how far they are from the cameras and if they have windows opened/closed any factors. All the cams have noise removal on and the transfer rate is high.

Guest CamaradsOfficial
16 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I just had a quick look at this site i like the cam angles nice clear pictures they just need a few more couples or girls

I'm glad you like the HD quality. We will be bringing in the near future some more apartments.

Thanks,

CamaradsOfficial

www.camarads.com

11 hours ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

I'm glad you like the HD quality. We will be bringing in the near future some more apartments.

Thanks,

CamaradsOfficial

www.camarads.com

I was just watching Daniel and Betty have sex on the couch i clicked the get access button to see how much it was to join i came back to Daniel and Betty and the cam was no longer free access it was now a premium cam right in the middle of a show 

that's not very good advertisement for you to do that while a show was on.

2 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I was just watching Daniel and Betty have sex on the couch i clicked the get access button to see how much it was to join i came back to Daniel and Betty and the cam was no longer free access it was now a premium cam right in the middle of a show 

that's not very good advertisement for you to do that while a show was on.

The 1st night they went live I had a quick look and Caitlin was starting a naked cam show in the bath, free access. The instant it started to warm up a bit, the bathroom locked and you had to pay. If they're doing that in the LR on the couch it ain't good, and it's not for me...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

The 1st night they went live I had a quick look and Caitlin was starting a naked cam show in the bath, free access. The instant it started to warm up a bit, the bathroom locked and you had to pay. If they're doing that in the LR on the couch it ain't good, and it's not for me...

I'm always willing to give someone a chance but what they did just there was bad form they won't get me joining.

13 hours ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

Depends on how far they are from the cameras and if they have windows opened/closed any factors. All the cams have noise removal on and the transfer rate is high.

Audio is not clear, needs some adjustment. You can hear a lot of distortion, it's hard to listen to them speaking or music playing. What language are they speaking?

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Hi cacjc , nagachilli2 and korn

We got your message clear and understand that these changes creates frictions when it comes to the user experience. At this point we are testing different ways of delivering the content and having a decent subscribe rate. I can assure you there will be no blocking/unblocking but this doesn't guarantee we won't be using a different way of restricting the content to non-premium members.

Thanks,

CamaradsOfficial

www.camarads.c