Isabel real name is???? ...... steal makeup

Isabel real name it´s (Edited) ......

She goes every couple of days with a friend to steal make up, they have said that between two of them they got 50€ makeup .....

They have been talking about the cameras in each grosery store.. and in which they have more cameras and they have to be aware. All their friends now about it and some times they go with them.

Alma told Isabel about this forum becuase they have been using the celullar phone to watch the forum and use google translator to try to understand some of the words.

Not the kind of people i will like in my area........

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first learns you well. (Edited) is not your berdadero name btw I'm not going to say .2 nd just arrived in Barcelona Spain is impossible to know the location of the security cameras to shops and 3rd before talking contrasts information you have or have you not challenge largemouth anyone if you're not 100% sure

Guest Mac867309

That's sad... I so hate thieves.  You work so hard to get something and someone else thinks they are entitled to it.  Any one thinks that when I am home and they will get filled full of lead!

Isabel real name it´s (Edited) ......

She goes every couple of days with a friend to steal make up, they have said that between two of them they got 50€ makeup .....

They have been talking about the cameras in each grosery store.. and in which they have more cameras and they have to be aware. All their friends now about it and some times they go with them.

Alma told Isabel about this forum becuase they have been using the celullar phone to watch the forum and use google translator to try to understand some of the words.

wow  :o

I read someone else who had a post of interpreting her talking about stealing and doing it with others ..... maybe a month ago  .  I don't remember what she was stealing at that time ,  people who steal will steal anything and from anyone  .

first learns you well. (Edited) is not your berdadero name btw I'm not going to say .2 nd just arrived in Barcelona Spain is impossible to know the location of the security cameras to shops and 3rd before talking contrasts information you have or have you not challenge largemouth anyone if you're not 100% sure

Just to add ..........

1- (Edited) it´s the name that one of her friends call her.

2- I have no idea when they have arrive to Barcelona, but they were taking about Grosery stores which one were easy and which one have more cameras in the parking lot that in inside the store........... i can name them, but i think it´s better not.

3- I don´t need to contrast information, because i have hear all the conversation  clearly, although they always have the TV quite loud.

4- I speak SPANISH ............ i must add SOY ESPAÑOL (I´m Spanish)........

Saludos ......... / BYE

Guest Squirrel

first learns you well...

Just to add ..........

1- (Edited) it´s the name that one of her friends call her.

2- I have no idea when they have arrive to Barcelona, but they were taking about Grosery stores which one were easy and which one have more cameras in the parking lot that in inside the store........... i can name them, but i think it´s better not.

3- I don´t need to contrast information, because i have hear all the conversation  clearly, although they always have the TV quite loud.

4- I speak SPANISH ............ i must add SOY ESPAÑOL (I´m Spanish)........

Saludos ......... / BYE

Translators are always appreciated here. Gracias por su ayuda, nuestro amigo.

Isabel real name it´s Edited) ......

No! Isabel real name is (Edited)  See the "Arguing" thread on the Alma and Stephan board

Guest giuseppe r

This thread shows how little Spanish I remember from high school.  I thought they were speaking Russian.  ;D

LOL  :D :D :D :D :D :D