Isabel real name is???? ...... steal makeup

Guest Squirrel

This thread shows how little Spanish I remember from high school.  I thought they were speaking Russian.  ;D

I'm told if you listen closely you can pick out Russian speech easily...They say their "R's" backwards.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo tambien soy español, y ayer a pesar del volumen de la TV crei entender que la llamaban (Edited), el volumen de la TV lo ponen asi para que no podamos entender sus conversaciones, al menos eso creo yo.

I am also Spanish, and yesterday despite the volume of TV I thought understand that called (Edited), the volume of the TV to put it so we can not understand their conversations, at least I think so.

anyone who have followed the couple, can see that they properly are losers, and the guests who come middle of the night are criminals,

Isabel dont care about anything, and here eyes are everywhere.

she always touch here and here boyfreinds feets, here pussy, everything, and smells here fingers, sometimes she put here fingers in mouth.

i feel like i gonna puke when i see her doing that.

no, she sure are scum i think.... sorry ! she's has a pretty face, but a nasty body.

anyone who have followed the couple, can see that they properly are losers, and the guests who come middle of the night are criminals,

Isabel dont care about anything, and here eyes are everywhere.

she always touch here and here boyfreinds feets, here pussy, everything, and smells here fingers, sometimes she put here fingers in mouth.

i feel like i gonna puke when i see her doing that.

no, she sure are scum i think.... sorry ! she's has a pretty face, but a nasty body.

I agree she is a nasty whore, and his companion is marginal even more unpleasant!

Something tells me you and jmj don't like Isabel or her family!!! Should I say goodbye now as I presume neither of you will be watching her apartment anymore. With such opinions neither of you will want to watch them having sex ever again!! Goodbye!!

I agree. If they piss you off that much, stop fucking watching them. It'll save you the trouble of having to continue to write shit like that and more importantly it'll save us the trouble of having to read it.

(Edited) and (Edited), and I don't wanna say the little town where they are from... If you pay attention (and you know spanish), it's easy to know the adress the birthtown and other personal things...

any interesting/weird stuff you learned about them