Isabel real name is???? ...... steal makeup

Something tells me you and jmj don't like Isabel or her family!!! Should I say goodbye now as I presume neither of you will be watching her apartment anymore. With such opinions neither of you will want to watch them having sex ever again!! Goodbye!!

I agree. If they piss you off that much, stop fucking watching them. It'll save you the trouble of having to continue to write shit like that and more importantly it'll save us the trouble of having to read it.

..........van and nij....are you feeling we have little kids in here??? we feel like we are in 1st grade with  lil bitty whinners complaining about things that they have control over ,,,its all solved if they just knew how to  "click the mouse"

the only reason some are  people complaining is, they wanted to beat off and they had company over  hehehehe :-*

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Edited) and (Edited), and I don't wanna say the little town where they are from... If you pay attention (and you know spanish), it's easy to know the adress the birthtown and other personal things...

any interesting/weird stuff you learned about them

They like to do graffiti. I think Marcelo is a Graffiti artist. I remember they talk about  at the first time they appear in RLC, when they visit Alma and Stefan, and now are all the day drawing with colours.