Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, ed2 said:

No, you haven't missed it, because it is nothing there. When it's not empty, they are sleeping

Seriously, that's the way it has appeared to me. Thank god for Gina and the twins in B1. At least they give me some great eye candy. :-)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

No, you haven't missed it, because it is nothing there. When it's not empty, they are sleeping

Well there has been quite a bit in the last 4 days and of course it is staged most things in Barcelona are but they were 2 damn hot shows.

1 minute ago, eremes said:

Do you think, after this party, they will go to bed?

No,the evening is just beginning for them and they have to drink a lot outside.

53 minutes ago, eremes said:

Do you think, after this party, they will go to bed?

No,the evening is just beginning for them and they have to drink a lot outside.

We know they have good parties outside, but this is all they bother to give us. That is why it is so frustrating

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Well there has been quite a bit in the last 4 days and of course it is staged most things in Barcelona are but they were 2 damn hot shows.

Well, I wish I could have seen them because I honestly haven't seen anything "sexy" or "hot" when I have visited. I guess I'll have to try to check out some of the replays. Maybe it would help if I could just see something that turned me on a little from the girls in B2.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

If those were in B1 they would by now be dancing to music so why is everybody sat on the couches?

i might sound like a tinfoil hat person but there are no free cams in b2 :huh:

ignore my post i'm going back at watching tv :biggrin: ^^'

• Upvote 1