Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

I think Jasmin has won this day by a country mile. 

I have to agree i didn't watch a lot today but when i did Jasmin was nude doing something either sun baking or just walking around she is definitely a different girl this time around.

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I have to agree i didn't watch a lot today but when i did Jasmin was nude doing something either sun baking or just walking around she is definitely a different girl this time around.

This time she mostly received positive comments from CC viewers, Last time negative as hell towards her.

That could be part of the reason for the difference:biggrin:

• Upvote 7

Foamy is conducting a poll so we can see who is a member to what voyeur site, please if you would take a few minutes to follow this link and let us know what sites you are a member.

Thanks for taking the time help us better serve you.

1 hour ago, happyone said:

This time she mostly received positive comments from CC viewers, Last time negative as hell towards her.

That could be part of the reason for the difference:biggrin:

Last time she received a lot of negative comments because of the way she covered up so much but no one doubted her beauty.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Sergio said:

In the REPLAY thumbnails of Barcelona apartments there is only Gina's pussy, RLC has realized that these apartments are just a big expense and will close them soon

In the comments.....that's exactly the way it reads, Gina is just one big Pussy!!

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

What it's  going in b2 that didn't happened westerday and day before and before..just the same girls,Probrably in bed looking to phone and that in some weeks will end their contract leave and did absolutely nothing more than minimum..they can join other girls than also joined the celibate mode sinse they entered rlc...because on thing for sure we didn't see most of their real life on cams..But hey enjoy if you like and seen that you like maybe another real life rlc girl Dana will join this girls..

Sad but true Ze81, all these guys want to see is a girl bend at the waste without panties or lie on her bed with her legs widely spread with no panties.  As long as that keeps happening, RLC will make no changes......they see it as a casual, easy stroll in the woods!

7 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Go away....I'm sure V&M is just what your looking for.

Very sad to say that to him!  Just because you could care less if they ever did anything for your money, maybe he would like to see something a little more for his money!!  Different strokes for different folks......you are no more right in your way of thinking that he is with his!!!

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thank you Gina for another fantastic pussy show..:heart:....I know when you were playing with you pussy you were playing with us, otherwise you wouldn't have stopped...:dodgy:

I rest my case!!!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Well, RLC has answered, they have opened an "open minded" apartment Vaness and Marketta with all the action and promiscuity that the whiners on the Barcelona apartments are calling for ? Why not move there ?

What a fucking joke and a major slap in the face to the subscribers that actually care!!!