Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

0441 B1 home - all four 
0500 Polya to bed
0505 Sher to sleep
0510 Regina to sleep
0534 Helen shower and pussy rubbing

0704 Helen with her prayer and to bed - and to sleep 0714

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I must be a very strange person. When I go on a vacation to a fun place like Barcelona, I don't spend my time walking around naked wanking and drinking and dancing inside the damn motel just to please people who might be watching me on a camera. I go out on the town and have a good time.

I really can't expect more of others than I would expect from myself.

but are you getting paid  to be in a place that have cams in all rooms so that place can make lots of money from selling membership  on the net so you can see the people that come to stay at that place and if you know all about the cams  and that you are on cam for a web site  so it sounds like you would be just  like the girls in the Barcelona apartments and think it ok to be getting paid to be on cam  but do every thing you can not to be seen  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

0441 B1 home - all four 
0500 Polya to bed
0505 Sher to sleep
0510 Regina to sleep
0534 Helen shower and pussy rubbing

0704 Helen with her prayer and to bed - and to sleep 0714

and sher and regina up and getting ready for their day most likely out of the apartment till its time to get ready  to go out for  tonight

Just saw quickly on replay before going to work that Nicole had a good time over covers tonight.

Way to go Nicole, that was a nice way to ridicule the bullies who diss you again and again for "hiding" and and please your fans altogether :heart:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Just saw quickly on replay before going to work that Nicole had a good time over covers tonight.

Way to go Nicole, that was a nice way to ridicule the bullies who diss you again and again for "hiding" and and please your fans altogether :heart:

Do you really think these girls plan their lives based on what thirty perverted, including me say on this forum, I do not think so

• Like 2

il y a 32 minutes, lucasfrench59 a dit :

sortie Sher et Regina 10 h 30?

Non,  depuis  9h30   ... ce matin,  c’était très froid entre elles...   Depuis leur réveil ,   échange de regards de reproches....

Je voudrais connaitre quel type de relation existe  réellement entre elles .....   Aucune traduction de disponible de leur conversation   ?????