Jump to content

Leisurewear at home


Guest
 Share

Leisurewear at home  

33 members have voted

  1. 1. Which is the typical clothing that your wife/GF wears when she is at home with you or alone?

    • Ordinary everyday clothes
      8
    • T-shirt and joggers/leggings/shorts..
      13
    • T-shirt and undies
      5
    • Bathrobe
      0
    • Nightgown
      2
    • Bra and undies
      0
    • T-shirt/bra, no undies
      1
    • Undies, no T-shirt/bra
      2
    • Totally naked
      2


Recommended Posts

We have seen what kind of clothing the RLC girls wear in their real life at home. It would be interesting to compare them to the wifes/GFs of CC subscribers. Please mark in this poll what kind of clothing your wife/GF wears when she is at home on a typical evening with you or alone. And if you are a female subscriber, please tell us what you wear.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have chosen the questions to the poll and voted myself, but now I don´t know how the next voter can participate in the poll as I cannot get the choices back to the starting position. If anyone knows how to correct this, please help, I have never done tthis before.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

We have seen what kind of clothing the RLC girls wear in their real life at home. It would be interesting to compare them to the wifes/GFs of CC subscribers. Please mark in this poll what kind of clothing your wife/GF wears when she is at home on a typical evening with you or alone. And if you are a female subscriber, please tell us what you wear.

To respond I can only say rather more; but I am 1500 miles north of Barcelona and more than twice the girls age! My late wife normally wore jeans, a tee shirt and fleece jacket in the evenings around the house but we were in the countryside. By day when younger she wore little in the summer, sometimes nothing. What I will say is that her flat dwelling niece and nephew regularly wear little but underwear or nothing in their flats/apartments and so I have no surprise at the girls attire around the flat. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here in the states, my wife always wore a T-shirt with no bra and cotton shorts with no panties for her leisure wear of choice around the house.  Every now and then it would sometimes be nothing for an hour or two but only if it was her and I.

Interesting poll though kalevipoeg!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Another interesting fact about us was when my favorite football team was playing, and every time they scored a touchdown, we had sex.  When they kicked a field goal one of us would go down on the other.......it was a fun game!!

I'm a Sunderland fan Harley. If we had that arrangment every time we scored a goal my wife's pussy would have healed up...:dodgy:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It depends a lot on the time of the year and if it's a weekend, or it's a nice day, in winter she usually wears a house coat, since it's quite a lot, but when the weather arrives, she usually wears very light clothes, But it is understandable, since the summer temperatures are usually quite high. So bikinis, tank tops and long shirts are usually your favorite summer clothes.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm a Sunderland fan Harley. If we had that arrangment every time we scored a goal my wife's pussy would have healed up...:dodgy:

Not familiar with Sunderland but I can say that you need to pick a better team lol.......one that scores often or kicks a lot of field goals lol.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Not familiar with Sunderland but I can say that you need to pick a better team lol.......one that scores often or kicks a lot of field goals lol.

They're bottom of the Premier league and will be relegated to the next league down at the end of the season...and they're shite...:cry:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

They're bottom of the Premier league and will be relegated to the next league down at the end of the season...and they're shite...:cry:

Sorry to hear that Naga!   I still love my team even when they are not winning.......got to stick with them through the good and the bad!!

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/6/2017 at 7:29 AM, kalevipoeg said:

I have chosen the questions to the poll and voted myself, but now I don´t know how the next voter can participate in the poll as I cannot get the choices back to the starting position. If anyone knows how to correct this, please help, I have never done tthis before.

We'll have a look at it. I did a poll on this newer software system last year, and it required ten attempts to get it to work. It is confusing.

A good subject for discussion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎06 at 10:29 AM, kalevipoeg said:

I have chosen the questions to the poll and voted myself, but now I don´t know how the next voter can participate in the poll as I cannot get the choices back to the starting position. If anyone knows how to correct this, please help, I have never done tthis before.

When a Member Votes then it shows the Results of the Poll so far to the Members that have already Voted.  When the next Member Votes they will see the Choices that they can Vote for. After they Vote they to will see the Results of the Poll as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

When a Member Votes then it shows the Results of the Poll so far to the Members that have already Voted.  When the next Member Votes they will see the Choices that they can Vote for. After they Vote they to will see the Results of the Poll as well.

Thanks, it seems to work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

OK, this poll was not interesting enough. I cannot draw any serious conclusions based on 18 votes. I just notice that among the voters, no wife or GF spends time at home without undies or totally naked. Maybe that is disappointing, but more real life than in some RLC apartments. Of course I forgot the option "on vacation". I guess it is typical for the Russian/Ukrainan young girls that when they get to places like Barcelona, they prefer being in underwear or even half or totally naked. I just wonder, the room temperature is about the same everywhere, so why does it feel so hot especially in Barcelona? 

Are the Barca girls suggested to wear as little clothes as possible, as the all-girl apartments would not be interesting otherwise? Don´t misinterpret me, I have nothing against watching (pretty) naked girls as such, but the nakedness of the Barca girls is so extravagant that it arouses rather pity than excitement.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...