Site Updates

Admin

I normally post updates in the Read Me, but just in case you haven’t looked at it in a while I am posting them here. Here is a list of recent updates that we’ve made:

• Updated forum software to latest patch

• Changed theme – Please let me know if you find bugs/missing features

• Created “Other Sites” category

• Created a “Welcome category”

• Moved Read Me thread to “Welcome” category to make it more conspicuous

• Moved Rules thread to Welcome category

• Changed girltownespresso.com to a board instead of a category and put it in the “Other Sites” category

• Created two new boards: ww.com, and Miscellaneous Voyeur

• Changed Karma from applaud/spite to up vote/down vote

• You can now attach more than one picture at a time, and they should upload quicker

• You can now upload and stream video (up to 50 MB) directly from the Media Gallery. - I am testing this feature it may or may not stay.

I realize that things can get kind of slow at times with RLC, so I am making an effort to add new sites to the forum. It’s never good to have all your eggs in one basket anyway. Please consider contributing to the new boards. The idea behind the Miscellaneous Voyeur board is to have a place where fellow voyeur/amateur fans can post and share pics from around the web that aren't necessarily related to the main sites featured on the forum.

Thank You,

Admin

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

I find this very interesting.....

Great opportunities await you in the marketing & research industry!

(I'll bet Leora & Isabella are riding the peaks of that graph somewhere...)

• 4 months later...

We are back up. I am going to do the migration another time when I have more time to babysit. In the mean time I moving some other sites over to reduce the load on this server, so the speed should increase here in the mean time.

- Admin

Guest Squirrel

Ditto Casbert's response. Yes, we "users" are wasting part of our lives here, but it's great fun and better than hanging out at bars, beating each other up in brawls, or task avoiding by watching TV...thanks for your hard work...