Yourself

HarleyFatboy

I just got home about an hour and 40 minutes ago from a great weekend of fishing.  We ended up being 3 fish shy of 200 which would have been the limit for 4 guys for 2 days.  I am struggling with being tired and worn out and hope I get a good nights sleep tonight.

I've just finished reading the only 3 apartments threads that I care anything about.  I titled this post "Yourself", and I did that because the bottom line is, if you are paying for RLC with what all I've just read,  you have no-one to blame but Yourself.  By your credit card being hit on a monthly basis or whether you pay for 3 months or for however many months you can pay for to try and get the best deal, the bottom line is that you support everything they (RLC) are doing.  I seen the writing on the wall and decided that enough was enough for me and I can promise you that while reading just what has gone on this weekend was enough for me to solidify my decision.

I am going to put a post in flame wars sometime tomorrow when I can take my time and think about what all I want to say.   Tonight I am just too tired.

Have a good night and a better tomorrow!!

Harley

• Upvote 2

Harley...What kind of fish did you catch and when are we going to have a fish fry? of course we are going to need all the trimmings. you might want to fry  them inside because the aroma of fish frying may attract all of maya's cats and the rest also.nothing like shooing away cats with one hand and trying to eat with the other one.

Remember " A bad day of Fishing is still better than a Good day at work".   Glad to hear you did so well.   

• Upvote 1

I was going to give my side of what I thought about the Barca girls but after rethinking it, I have decided to just keep my mouth shut.  It would be no use and would just piss people off.  I really don't care about any of the girls and there is no sense in throwing them under a bus!!

4 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Harley...What kind of fish did you catch and when are we going to have a fish fry? of course we are going to need all the trimmings. you might want to fry  them inside because the aroma of fish frying may attract all of maya's cats and the rest also.nothing like shooing away cats with one hand and trying to eat with the other one.

Remember " A bad day of Fishing is still better than a Good day at work".   Glad to hear you did so well.   

Hey Army Sniper,  we had a big fish fry this past Saturday and boy was it great.  Not only fish but we also had some boiled crawfish to go along with it.  My younger bro, his B-N-L and my son really out did themselves.  All the women and kids, along with all the men were very pleased with the outcome.   For the sides we had homemade potato salad, homemade avocado sauce and tarter sauce, french fries and hushpuppies, corn on the cob and new potatoes........those were cooked with the boiled crawfish.  Oh lol, and mushrooms & whole onions.......it was a feast!!!  For the drinks we had a mixture of booze and beer and tea.

We were targeting White Bass and caught 197 out of a possible 200.  This time of year we nearly always catch our limits but this time there was a lot of channel catfish and large mouth bass around.  In total I think we caught around 260 fish if you include the cat's and large mouth.

P.S.  The cats we attract are much larger than Maya's cats.......typically bobcats and mountain lions!!  You're correct....I'll take a bad day of fishing over a good day at work anytime!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hey Army Sniper,  we had a big fish fry this past Saturday and boy was it great.  Not only fish but we also had some boiled crawfish to go along with it.  My younger bro, his B-N-L and my son really out did themselves.  All the women and kids, along with all the men were very pleased with the outcome.   For the sides we had homemade potato salad, homemade avocado sauce and tarter sauce, french fries and hushpuppies, corn on the cob and new potatoes........those were cooked with the boiled crawfish.  Oh lol, and mushrooms & whole onions.......it was a feast!!!  For the drinks we had a mixture of booze and beer and tea.

We were targeting White Bass and caught 197 out of a possible 200.  This time of year we nearly always catch our limits but this time there was a lot of channel catfish and large mouth bass around.  In total I think we caught around 260 fish if you include the cat's and large mouth.

You're making my mouth water Harley....:biggrin:. Ever thought of a food blog...?...:dodgy:

Glad you had a good trip...::)

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You're making my mouth water Harley....:biggrin:. Ever thought of a food blog...?...:dodgy:

Glad you had a good trip...::)

Thanks Naga, we had a great trip!!  I will probably be gone for the next 3 weekends to do the same thing if my body can hold up.  I will be getting plenty of rest for the next several days so I can do it again and if it's my time to go, I don't mind if it's on a great fishing trip with family and friends!!!

A food blog would be interesting indeed!!

• Upvote 1