Random Observations

Guest kevinbsam7

Guest kevinbsam7

Someone needs to change the battery in the clock on the mantlepiece. It's been stuck for about a month now

I have to agree that for a couple who earn their living in the modelling/photography business, they do live the most boring life. At any time of day or night either one of both of them are sitting on the floor in front of the TV watching shit movies or playing on their computers! I noticed they have added a second laptop into the apartment. Double the fun!!! Yawn!!!! However a big BUT has to be added! When Nora fucks she is fucking incredible!!! A body to die for and so flexible and bendy!!! Ummm!

Guest Squirrel

Nora's fan club is extremely loyal. Probably more loyal and devoted than any of the other girls' fan clubs.

They would polish their armour, sharpen their swords, and go into battle for their queen any day, even without a glimpse of her hidden treasures...

Just sayin'...

I have to agree that for a couple who earn their living in the modelling/photography business, they do live the most boring life. At any time of day or night either one of both of them are sitting on the floor in front of the TV watching shit movies or playing on their computers! I noticed they have added a second laptop into the apartment. Double the fun!!! Yawn!!!! However a big BUT has to be added! When Nora fucks she is fucking incredible!!! A body to die for and so flexible and bendy!!! Ummm!

I thought it was confirmed that Kiko is real estate agent.