Volga

StnCld316

The girl that always wears the big pants is in the bedroom with a naked Sun while Zoe gives them their privacy. I really hope this girl overcomes her shyness has some fun with him.

Edit: and as soon as I write that she comes back to the living room. I don't think I have any more faith in her.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Back in the bedroom now; Sun is naked and completely spread while the new girl is tucked herself under covers.... Zoe once again no where to be seen to give them some privacy and this girl is too scared.

Dont think sth. will happen

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Definitely not tonight but I more wonder if something will ever happen with her at all.

I dont know. Shes an enigma to me. She was already completely naked few days ago and no longer seemed shy. Now shes back playing the plain Jane...

She even bated openly on the sofa

I've been watching Volga for the past hour or so. I think I might been too harsh on the new girl out of frustration. With the two new girls back now, the chemistry between all 5 seems to be really good. Sun is definitely the life of this apartment and should make moves soon for him to meet the rest of the cast in the other apartments. I think Sun, Lisa and Nic would get along really well. 

The two new girls are opening up nicely. I think once they get a little more comfortable and less shy, you might consider introducing a new guy for them to get to meet. The girls seem really comfortable around Sun and Jack but not sure if they are going to do anything sexual with any of them with Inna and Zoe there. Problem is with 6 people in that apartment it might get a little crowded but it could make for really fun night or even a weekend if the new guy introduced is really cool and not shy himself.

• Like 1