Volga

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Looking through the archives from last night Sun fucked one of the girls but I can't tell if it was Zoe or this other girl. Can anyone confirm which girl it was?

IT ?? May ?? have been Nicole; I say that because 1 I am not a member, 2 Zoe was not much in evidence yesterday evening anywhere in the thumbnails at the side, and 3 it looked like Nicole was in S & Z' s bedroom for much of the time. NOT very helpful I am afraid but the best I can offer since I do drop into this site fairly frequently. I am hoping for something this evening because nothing has happened in the public area since the spray tanning a few days ago. Sorry not to be more use, my friend.

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

IT ?? May ?? have been Nicole; I say that because 1 I am not a member, 2 Zoe was not much in evidence yesterday evening anywhere in the thumbnails at the side, and 3 it looked like Nicole was in S & Z' s bedroom for much of the time. NOT very helpful I am afraid but the best I can offer since I do drop into this site fairly frequently. I am hoping for something this evening because nothing has happened in the public area since the spray tanning a few days ago. Sorry not to be more use, my friend.

It's ok. Thanks for the info.