Jump to content

TheStarRider is banning me for diagreeing with him


curious
 Share

Recommended Posts

may i know why u threating me with ban? is there any rule which says "members not allowed to judge" mods?

am i disrespectful whn i disagree with your methods?

are u such a coward ?

i was not offenisive i behaved i used appropriate language.

expressed my opinion tht u r not good to be a mod.

is this a fucking reason to ban me???????????

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

u must choose if u act as mod or member. when u act as mod its something.

if u express your opinion be ready for others to DISAGREE with you.

u cant ban or warn or whatever somebody for that! and yes... some will be ironic to your opinions when those are heard

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

You know damn well why you recieved the warning point, this from a guy who has already been banned twice by two different Mods.

I guess he must be "Curious" to see if he could get banned the third time :biggrin::biggrin:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I guess he must be "Curious" to see if he could get banned the third time :biggrin::biggrin:

an old friend came to defend..... 

see what i m telling you?

didnt see u warning this guy when he insulted mrbox REPEATEDLY

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I guess he must be "Curious" to see if he could get banned the third time :biggrin::biggrin:

under what id do u take place in this conversation mike?

cause whatever u say is heard like farts in my ears...

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, curious said:

an old friend came to defend..... 

see what i m telling you?

didnt see u warning this guy when he insulted mrbox REPEATEDLY

Since when is telling someone to quit Trolling and making repetitive posts insulting?

And it's too early for you to be here doing this crap man,,,get off the computer and go do something constructive with your day.

See what I'm telling you::)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Since when is telling someone to quit Trolling and making repetitive posts insulting?

And it's too early for you to be here doing this crap man,,,get off the computer and go do something constructive with your day.

See what I'm telling you::)

i m annoyed by BB and his repeated begging msgs but i never said a word to him. i chose to wait till i cant anymore and "ignore" him

NOW... SERIOUSLY? U LL TELL ME ITS TOO EARLY FOR ME TO ...WHATEVER?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NICE JOKE

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, curious said:

i m annoyed by BB and his repeated begging msgs but i never said a word to him. i chose to wait till i cant anymore and "ignore" him

NOW... SERIOUSLY? U LL TELL ME ITS TOO EARLY FOR ME TO ...WHATEVER?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NICE JOKE

Where are your parents,,,,,do they know that you are online at this time of the morning,,,,Go get your dad so I can make him spank your ass and put you in Time out.

Why don't you leave the Mods alone and ignore them too like you did BB?

Respect them and CC's rules or leave and don't come back here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...