Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

This Thread is for General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos

If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartments Tenants Please place them in their Proper Threads.

Please Stay on Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to Sleep or Wakes Report that in Their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same views.

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

y esta ha aparecido ahora , es la misma que estaba en barcelona con el zumbao aquel de valencia , que vinieron los mossos descuadra , por que le ataco con un cuchillo . ¿ es la misma vanessa no ? . 

Vanessa retuned tonight with  1 of the guys from the afternoon and 6-7 other people including 2 other girls. I think the blond guy with the neck tattoo is Marketa. A male and female couple  are lying in his bed while he uses the computer in the room.  It doesn't look like either of the 2 guys from the afternoon are there. 

12 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Vanessa retuned tonight with  1 of the guys from the afternoon and 6-7 other people including 2 other girls. I think the blond guy with the neck tattoo is Marketa. A male and female couple  are lying in his bed while he uses the computer in the room.  It doesn't look like either of the 2 guys from the afternoon are there. 

Still no positive answer on who is Marketa

Wish the dark hairy girl it's marketa and not the unattractive blonde..Vanessa looks fine as always and she it's very open not boring at to watch.But knowing rlc bet the blonde one it's marketa:(..she looks totaly average to my taste.Prefer the ebony and Vanessa.Hope  I am correct.