Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

maybe rlc will limit the number of guys in the apt, i find it hard to believe they screened all those people and made them sign waivers before coming in, i'm not even sure some of those guys knew about the cams, a few guys were jerking off in the open with no care in the world, hopefull they keep vanessa and marketa and tell them have 1 guy or 2 guys at a time not this big group of people that are causing problems

28 minutes ago, ed2 said:

This is examples of how not to argue

I related it to his post, where he uses this tecnique of argumenting

The threads are not for arguing, but that is why we created Flame wars so take it there

Well it's no wonder the police showed up. If you rent a place in a neighborhood that is normally quiet and all of the sudden have all kinds of people going in and out at all hours of the night and day at any given time someone is going to notice. And the reasons for all the activity they are going come up with aren't going to be good.:cool:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

maybe rlc will limit the number of guys in the apt, i find it hard to believe they screened all those people and made them sign waivers before coming in, i'm not even sure some of those guys knew about the cams, a few guys were jerking off in the open with no care in the world, hopefull they keep vanessa and marketa and tell them have 1 guy or 2 guys at a time not this big group of people that are causing problems

The cameras are not hidden, and not exactly tiny. If those guys didn't notice they walked into a house with 15 cameras pointed at them, no matter how intoxicated they were, it's probably best to not let them go outside without professional supervision. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

it is not spy cams. It is a bif camera  hanging on a wall. Impossible to miss them

• Upvote 1

where was the sexual assault it can't be the first hookup because wouldn't rlc take that down it's still on replay the 2nd hookup is on replay as well they just took the part down where the guys come in room afterwards holding their dicks hoping for a gang bang, 

6 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well it's no wonder the police showed up. If you rent a place in a neighborhood that is normally quiet and all of the sudden have all kinds of people going in and out at all hours of the night and day at any given time someone is going to notice. And the reasons for all the activity they are going come up with aren't going to be good.:cool:

:cool:

Exactly what I observed before. But something we did not take into account here before. It may have been out of there, which led to this situation.

so many wanna be police and detectives on these forum sites think they know it all, there was no sexual assault or rape at all last night nobody will be charged nothing happened gonna really suck lose this exciting place because some people complain if u dont' like what u see change the channel

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

where was the sexual assault it can't be the first hookup because wouldn't rlc take that down it's still on replay the 2nd hookup is on replay as well they just took the part down where the guys come in room afterwards holding their dicks hoping for a gang bang, 

The blonde was to drunk to give proper permission for sex. This could be perceived as rape or attempted rape. Same with the guy when he was forcibly holding down the brunette when she tried to get out of bed.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, thomas979 said:

so many wanna be police and detectives on these forum sites think they know it all, there was no sexual assault or rape at all last night nobody will be charged nothing happened gonna really suck lose this exciting place because some people complain if u dont' like what u see change the channel

We do...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I just hope the cops have Replay and Bandicam so they can record and review the evidence...:wink:

Oh yes, they are gonna ask RLC for all the tapes since the apt opened, get all the police officers together and binge-watch the whole thing. popcorn.gif

RLC might get some new subscribers out of them. :biggrin:

• Upvote 4