Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

2 minutes ago, pikinana said:

Wtf is this obsession with selfies and phones?!? Hopefully next time the blonde drops her phone it breaks for good :D

And why the fuck everyone and his uncle are kissing and groping the girls? Assuming I bring my Gf somewhere... I would not be so happy if someone else shoves his toungue in her and grinds his junk on her ass haha

that is the easy way to earn money , no job needed , lots of free time and don´t forget the diversity of friends , all legal .

That image of Vanessa being doggystyled on her period with blood everywhere on her final few days of the previous apartment was pretty gross so expect anything to happen here as this chick does seem to have no decency boundaries

So RLC brought this Vanessa chick back.

Sorry, but I don´t think I have seen any of these people before. How long ago have they been on RLC? And will "real life" step by step be changed to a new concept of sex acts to the interested. Well I am not interested, I stick to being a voyeur.