Stupid gifs

bigbear

My personal computer is not so new and when I open a page with many gifs then the browser blocks or starts working too slowly.

I have a suggestion the gif-s to appear just as links, but not as pictures. This will solve the problem for those with weaker computers (as mine) or with slow Internet (as Habs's).

Well well well, why this title "stupid gifs " for your topic, why not a title like "To much GIF" : just for your information @bigbear and @makrohard  GIF don't go on plural it's a format ^^.

Personally i don't know stupid GIF, i know some images GIF i don't like but that does not make them stupid.

The topic is a general Topic for all pictures include the GIF  "Graphics Interchange Format = Digital multi images", you can ask to @Admin or @StnCld316 for a Black & White pictures topic for make happy who love the Black&White  and a separate topic for the color pictures for make happy the color lovers and also a topic for guy like @jjs who posted beautiful pictures rework like painting (i like this job very much) and another for the GIF for make all of us happy (maybe i forget one sorry)

And after what..... guys you can also ask for not sharing videos on MAB site or in avi format or old mp4 format or wmv because...... bla bla bla

and like that we never finished. 

Now the serveur also need sometime to be refresh by maintenance for generate a more fluid traffic @Admin.

Life is to short..... Life is hard but also life is beautiful so guys stop to complaining take the time to live. 

have a nice day or afternoon ^^

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Rod001 said:

Well well well, why this title "stupid gifs " for your topic, why not a title like "To much GIF" : just for your information @bigbear and @makrohard@Admin  GIF don't go on plural it's a format ^^

I agree with the title. Is it really necessary to do 10 or 20 stupid useless gifs from a video when we already have the video. :angry::angry:.

@Thorhart ah ah ah let me laugh, you talk for yourself is not everybody have all the videos and also many people like images GIF  and for finish : GIF is a format and don't go on plural ^^ In addition you  copy / paste it lol

The title and content of the topic are two things and again it does not make them stupid images.GIF

So that let me thinking you don't read everything but only the part of the words who interest you. 

Oh yes other thing for add a msg on your location "Purplewarp is an asshole" that let me imagine as you have a very small mentality or maybe you are not an person with adult brain ^^.

46 minutes ago, Rod001 said:

@Thorhart ah ah ah let me laugh, you talk for yourself is not everybody have all the videos and also many people like images GIF  and for finish : GIF is a format and don't go on plural ^^ In addition you  copy / paste it lol

The title and content of the topic are two things and again it does not make them stupid images.GIF

So that let me thinking you don't read everything but only the part of the words who interest you. 

Oh yes other thing for add a msg on your location "Purplewarp is an asshole" that let me imagine as you have a very small mentality or maybe you are not an person with adult brain ^^.

all you post on CC is to get the more 'likes". You can post 1 gif but mot ten times the same gif.

Note: Have a look at my location now !

Rod001 is the king of useless crap on this forum, I can feel how he gets hurt by this topic.
50 seconds introduction to all his videos, i'm always like : WHY ? lol
On the other side he is also the king of posting nice things to this forum. 

Rod, if you learn to get rid of useless stuff, you'll become the master of the universe, try it !!! :biggrin:

@Thorhart

Clap clap clap, thank you very much for let know to everybody how i'm right in my opinion.

Let me tell you something, you are right i love to see the reputation going to up side but not in the way you think, i love to see people liked what i share because they love it (not for give me a reputation) and that make me happy.
Also when 200 peoples download the same video and i have only 5 reputation likes, well that make me sad. When I see this i wonder if the members of CC deserve that I share something with them. 

I also take this opportunity to said :  Thank you very much to all of CC members who like what i do for this community ^^

@Habs  how much times i need to repeat why a do that for you understanding, you don't remember "the Stupid Idiots". You have chance i don't cut the video every 8 or 10min for add 6min of other things like a tv série lol

• Upvote 1

FYI, Rod001. Deriding someones posts, is not good ettiquette. As I did not mention you in particular, but referred only to the (PLURAL) amount of GIF's.....::)  I see no reason for your childish attitude. As for your likes....getting or not getting them is neither here nor there. They mean absolutley nothing, if you can't take simple critisism without throwing your toys out of the pram.