CasaHot - Part #1

I think the thing that I'm most curious about would be how well do the girls get along?

I would also like to know why LittleRoxySex got upset around the last day she was there. She accidentally revealed her face in the kitchen and I thought it was because of that, but I'm not sure.

no mask.gif

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Karrui said:

Not currently, my RLC subscription has just won, I still do not know if I will subscribe to CH

I see. Well, if you can understand Portuguese, VH is a no brainier. I would join asap, plus you can also watch the other apts. If anything  just try it for a month. The forums here are very welcoming, especially for someone who can interpret.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I see. Well, if you can understand Portuguese, VH is a no brainier. I would join asap, plus you can also watch the other apts. If anything  just try it for a month. The forums here are very welcoming, especially for someone who can interpret.

It's kind of hard for me to sign these websites, it would be the same thing for you from the United States to pay $ 170 (that's what I paid last month).
I currently subscribe to another site here from BR that is much cheaper, another format, more hardcore

http://www.acasadasbrasileirinhas.com.br/

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Karrui said:

It's kind of hard for me to sign these websites, it would be the same thing for you from the United States to pay $ 170 (that's what I paid last month).
I currently subscribe to another site here from BR that is much cheaper, another format, more hardcore

http://www.acasadasbrasileirinhas.com.br/

Thanks for sharing, looks interesting. That's bizarre what you've paid. I'm shocked, to be honest.

• Upvote 1