FUNNY Part #1

jjs

2 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Not sure I would agree, because the more women have to deal with,
the more men have to deal with. 😁 :angel: ❤️

I gotta think about that statement and get back to you. I know you're wrong, but can't put it into wordsm

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I gotta think about that statement and get back to you. I know you're wrong, but can't put it into wordsm

It's like this. If you have something more to deal with and we have to
deal with you, then we have to deal with more, as well. And, by "you"
and "we", I mean women and men. So, everything remains tied. ❤️😁:angel:

6 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Not sure I would agree, because the more women have to deal with,
the more men have to deal with. 😁 :angel: ❤️

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to disagree.  The way you come off with this statement is very one sided.  I don't know how the women are where you come from, but the majority of the women where I come from are not drama queens and they can hang with any man at any time.  I totally LOVE southern women, they are not all into themselves like you would see on a drama website such as RLC.  They are wholesome, fun, and very caring and their best attribute is they like to have fun without all the drama.  The downside of all that is this.....don't fuck them over and be true to them or you will suffer a miserable existence.  Other than that, I would take the women where I live over any of the other women out there!!!

The whole thing about the more women have to deal with, the more men have to deal with is a false statement in my opinion.  The women I know where I live, they don't look at it that way.  They just say F'it and keep having fun.  They are loyal as long as you don't become one of the statistics of a failing, cheating, relationship.  My hat is off to the women down south!!!

28 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to disagree.  The way you come off with this statement is very one sided.  I don't know how the women are where you come from, but the majority of the women where I come from are not drama queens and they can hang with any man at any time.  I totally LOVE southern women, they are not all into themselves like you would see on a drama website such as RLC.  They are wholesome, fun, and very caring and their best attribute is they like to have fun without all the drama.  The downside of all that is this.....don't fuck them over and be true to them or you will suffer a miserable existence.  Other than that, I would take the women where I live over any of the other women out there!!!

The whole thing about the more women have to deal with, the more men have to deal with is a false statement in my opinion.  The women I know where I live, they don't look at it that way.  They just say F'it and keep having fun.  They are loyal as long as you don't become one of the statistics of a failing, cheating, relationship.  My hat is off to the women down south!!!

Harley, I think there's been a misunderstanding. None of what I said to
Ash or what she said to me or starider was based on any kind of real
life situation anywhere. Everything we were talking about was based
entirely on this wholely irreverent, sarcastic, unfair, untrue and
somewhat humorous meme of women vs men, posted by starider.

image.png.c0b7e847278ed45eade51c89a0948705.png

I wasn't being serious about anything I said.