Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Ela fez isso bem escondido cams no escuro ... Não é bom Teya não é bom

Sorry, my fiend, but I will disagree with you now. What I always say here.
First time, first impact. Real;
Then, of course, relax and enjoy; We are exactly at this point now.

Cam 07, a good view of the moment.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Sorry, my fiend, but I will disagree with you now. What I always say here.
First time, first impact. Real;
Then, of course, relax and enjoy; We are exactly at this point now.

Cam 07, a good view of the moment.

the cam 7 work better but there is again some buffering problem regulary,i hope vh will fixe that before stan come here

6 minutes ago, taboo said:

E ontem à noite no banheiro ela tem nos provocando durante ela lavou seus dentes era engraçado, essa garota tem algo de especial ela é atraente

One of the best here.I saw somewhere along the timeline, playing with a banana in my mouth too. I'm tempted to find the exact spot but still unsuccessful ./

That is why I compared her to Masha's sister.
That used to always be reserved for the cams and then revealed completely. In my view being better than your sister Masha.

For this few moments I see the same potential for Teya.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

One of the best here.I saw somewhere along the timeline, playing with a banana in my mouth too. I'm tempted to find the exact spot but still unsuccessful ./

That used to always be reserved for the cams and then revealed completely. In my view being better than your sister Masha.

yes i have a very good feeling with her with what i have seen last night it's a good start for me

2 hours ago, canito said:

um she masturbated last night .lets give her time and see what happends.

That four,five seconds I don't count it as masturbation,don't get me wrong o found her very sexy but I see Soo much similarities in her beyavour with the rlc residents,voyeur house should not be an tease and tease place,for that there is the other site,so what expect from voyeur house residents it's that they delivery,all of them(residents).

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Buff..Masha sister deliver all and everything hehe,but her boyfriend was an good match to all,this teya boyfriend is very diferente from masha sister boyfriend.At least regard his relation teya most of the time seen them running to of cams on Dasha place,and that happend infinite amount of times.

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

But remember something..masha sister was in rlc..this is voyeur house..we don't expect teases after teases and long time before things happen..imagine if future residents act like teya,already some days in and basicaly only playing and teasing users..that shouldn't happen in were!Just an exemple of how this site works..last night two apartments open..almost all the residents already had sex etc.The only acting strange it's teya(regard the place she is).

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But remember something..masha sister was in rlc..this is voyeur house..we don't expect teases after teases and long time before things happen..imagine if future residents act like teya,already some days in and basicaly only playing and teasing users..that shouldn't happen in were!Just an exemple of how this site works..last night two apartments open..almost all the residents already had sex etc.The only acting strange it's teya(regard the place she is).

Yes, you may be right, but as long as Taya boyfriend does not arrive, we can not demand much.