so, the whole day was spent in just playing the games.. very interesting..

so now that James has been back for 4 days, shall we assume that he either hasn't watched Chloe make out with the other or that he has forgiven her ?

12 minutes ago, maya said:

so, the whole day was spent in just playing the games.. very interesting..

so now that James has been back for 4 days, shall we assume that he either hasn't watched Chloe make out with the other or that he has forgiven her ?

some people on this site have said that vh isn't broadcast in russia. we know that it can be streamed if you know what to do but maybe he doesn't & hasn't seen it yet?

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

some people on this site have said that vh isn't broadcast in russia. we know that it can be streamed if you know what to do but maybe he doesn't & hasn't seen it yet?

Only free cams are blocked with member account you can watch in Russia without any problems. Ask our @yury. He lives in St. Petersburg and can watch VH.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Only free cams are blocked with member account you can watch in Russia without any problems. Ask our @yury. He lives in St. Petersburg and can watch VH.

ok. but i think he needed a vpn to disguise the ip address. could be wrong but i think it was him or someone else that mentioned that. and i'm guessing that james probably doesn't have an account since they appeared to be almost homeless when they came to a & a apt.