Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June 2017.

14 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

It seems to be on stage, a choregraphy based on Hamlet. If I got it right, it's even with the Bolchoi...

I looked up The Bolehoi Theater  (Moscow)  and The Bolehoi Ballet.  wow  Hamlet got trashed there in 2015 by the critics. They were doing the same type of choregoraphy. It makes me wonder who these bad,freaks know? Did not like what I saw at the party. These guys could not get an acceptance there to empty the ashtrays. How could they get a blessing to put on a performance ? Beldonn1 please don't take this personal. I know how hard it is to translate and the girls my have just mentioned the Bolehoi in passing or this guy is lying and expects kamilla to believe anything.

il y a 35 minutes, isidore57 a dit :

On dirait cé pas le Qué Ne est same petit ami ....... un air celui ci l'!!!, plus brun   

Je viens de regarder le replay,  c'est le meme boyfriend........  Merci Kristy

7 hours ago, garth anderson said:

I looked up The Bolehoi Theater  (Moscow)  and The Bolehoi Ballet.  wow  Hamlet got trashed there in 2015 by the critics. They were doing the same type of choregoraphy. It makes me wonder who these bad,freaks know? Did not like what I saw at the party. These guys could not get an acceptance there to empty the ashtrays. How could they get a blessing to put on a performance ? Beldonn1 please don't take this personal. I know how hard it is to translate and the girls my have just mentioned the Bolehoi in passing or this guy is lying and expects kamilla to believe anything.

I am quite sure now that the freaking guys work for the Bolchoi, the very old russian main opera and ballet company. The big organisation, the numerous phone calls Kami receives and gets to make, secretaries, costume maker etc. Coming back at 4:30 or so, Kami made a phone call to a lady to fix her appointment to try her scene costume. It's a bit chaotic as it is always in big production. They are planning a tour abroad too, I heard Austrian and Spain, and Kami had to check her visas.

Kami already awaked and on her phone, less then 4 hours after coming back. How excited she is !

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I don't understand Russian,but it sounds to me like Kristy is in another screwed up relationship.She doesn't seem to be too happy about something.

Yes, but it is more her work than her BF.

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

I am quite sure now that the freaking guys work for the Bolchoi, the very old russian main opera and ballet company. The big organisation, the numerous phone calls Kami receives and gets to make, secretaries, costume maker etc. Coming back at 4:30 or so, Kami made a phone call to a lady to fix her appointment to try her scene costume. It's a bit chaotic as it is always in big production. They are planning a tour abroad too, I heard Austrian and Spain, and Kami had to check her visas.

Kami already awaked and on her phone, less then 4 hours after coming back. How excited she is !

If Kami is going to Austria and Spain looks like I won't be renewing my subscription for awhile.:dodgy: