Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June 2017.

42 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

I simply enjoy Kam in all of her glory. sorry polls I am the dissenting vote Kam is still number 1. I am like Ridge stop and start my subscription based on if she is around. she wont leave damn her. Once she leaves I can go about life without rlc.

Yep,Kami was the reason I started paying to watch RLC and she will be the reason I stop paying to watch RLC

my sub ends in three days. I'm pretty sure its July  vacations are coming. I will be traveling myself so. see what happens in Aug. bc apts are in recycle mode. Lana is nice and the sexy crazy Kitty. just not compelling enough to follow their story. Kamila is still the one that has a storyline.

27 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Also I don't know who she is dating if she is or its still Dima, but she definitely sometimes has phone sex, when she masturbates she immediately talks to someone or checks her phone much like Kristy used to.

Pretty sure she's finished with Dima,and don't believe she has a bf right now.Recently when I checked Dima's Instagram site I saw him with some other women.

Just now, blue is the colour said:

Very nice ass view at the mo.. Her friend not in the same bed this time but sleeping on the sofa ???

the girls on the sofa is a new girl, she's never sleep with kamila or kristy