Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June 2017.

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think she may have eaten some bad food.She's made a number of trips to the restroom,and one time when she got out of bed to go I saw her rub her stomach.Thought she also rubbed her stomach quite a bit while in bed. 

Now I think I understand why Kami went to the restroom so many times last night.Seems she has started a special diet.On her instagram account she showed photos of prepared meals she had put in the fridge.Also,showed a bottle of liquid detox which I saw her drink last night.

26 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Now I think I understand why Kami went to the restroom so many times last night.Seems she has started a special diet.On her instagram account she showed photos of prepared meals she had put in the fridge.Also,showed a bottle of liquid detox which I saw her drink last night.

Yes, it is related to proteins that she doesn't eat. Now a special diet she doesn't stand very well. She needed fiber, she went to buy some dry bread and some medecine... Could be she is just stressed by the new thing in her life : the Bolchoi. And she likes to make a drama of everything, the little princess...

25 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

20:35 Kami left, normally dressed, like going to see normal friends and not intending to stay all night as she didn't take her extra phone battery... (That Sherlok Holmes speaking !)

I think this is Russian Independence Day,so maybe she is going to some celebration.

21 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

I simply enjoy Kam in all of her glory. sorry polls I am the dissenting vote Kam is still number 1. I am like Ridge stop and start my subscription based on if she is around. she wont leave damn her. Once she leaves I can go about life without rlc.

Kami is also number 1 with me.  I am on RLC only for so long as she is on.  I can wait through vacations.