Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June 2017.

Kami can, Kami Can, oh no the truth is out Kami  can't. nor has she ever, Kmai has never been able too the polls show she fallen from the good graces of the RLC followers, and that is the facts.  you who are completely infatuated with Kami can not see thru the actually and that is too bad.

Thank god for Kristy to carry the Penthouse and the angels  !!! sorry beldon, sorry ridge, but that is the fact as we  the voyeurs see it. Kami is no longer a princess but just a has been on RLC. 

30 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Kami can, Kami Can, oh no the truth is out Kami  can't. nor has she ever, Kmai has never been able too the polls show she fallen from the good graces of the RLC followers, and that is the facts.  you who are completely infatuated with Kami can not see thru the actually and that is too bad.

Thank god for Kristy to carry the Penthouse and the angels  !!! sorry beldon, sorry ridge, but that is the fact as we  the voyeurs see it. Kami is no longer a princess but just a has been on RLC. 

A lot of truth in those words but she was always fun to watch when I was a member.  Let's face it......Kami is a damn good looking woman but she know's how to play people to her benefit.

37 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So,I don't live my life based upon other people's opinions.

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So,I don't live my life based upon other people's opinions.

Obsession is a mindset, banned from one forum in defense of Kami, and now you continue to defend the obvious....Infatuation and and obsession Ridge, you should look in the mirror and ask questions is it really worth it ?

• Upvote 4