Maria & Grisha Part #2

Something happened between the maid, the birthday girl and the birthday girl's guy friend, the one who brought her flowers and a plush toy.  Grisha took the guy friend out of the room with a shove. The  birthday girl and the maid are still arguing.

As I'm sure everyone knows, Grisha and Maria planned a wife swapping swinger event last night with another couple. Before they could just hop into bed and start fucking, they needed to wash up, so they arranged to use this as an opportunity to get intimately familiar with each other.

First, Maria took the male guest into the bathroom and washed him like a mother washes her child. She lathered him up while groping every part of his anatomy. Of course, when she had him stand up, he was hard as a rock and his cock stood at attention. Seeing this, Maria quickly got a bit more coy. She fondled his penis while kissing him and generally cock teased him until his hands found her tits. Then she pushed him away, gave him a razor to shave his balls and walked out. I'm sure this left Maria's horny boy toy ready for more action.

Then, Grisha took the blonde female guest into the bathroom, where they took a bath together. After a bit of soaping each other up and rubbing each others feet, they began kissing in the tub. Once that happened, there was no stopping them. She sucked his dick like a pro and gave Grisha full access to her pussy, which he fingered and ate for quite a while. You could tell he wanted to stick his cock in her (he got close), but they would save that for later.

Both couples were now ready for the main event, so they went into the bedroom and had amazing sex on the bed for over an hour. Grisha and the male guest fucked both girls, Maria and the female guest fucked both guys and Maria even kissed, licked and fingered the other girl.

The next morning, the male guest woke up and needed some relief, since he obviously didn't get off during the orgy with Grisha and Maria last night. So, his dutiful blonde girlfriend gave him a vigorous blow job (great neck muscles) and fucked him until he ejaculated on her.

Then they all had a big birthday party for a friend with quite few invited guests. Then, after a swim in the outside pool, Grisha and her horny blonde guest made out in the shower together.

Grisha and Maria really rocked this time.

Grisha_&_Female_Guest_Bathe_Together_2017-07-22_Cam_12_(720p).mp4

Maria_&_Male_Guest_Bath_2017-07-23_Cam_12_(720p).mp4

Grisha_&_Maria_Guests_Morning_Sex_2017-07-23_Cam_3_(720p).mp4

Maria_&_Female_Guest_Shower_Together_2017-07-23_Cam_12_(720p).mp4

Maria & Male Guest Bath 2017-07-23 Cam_12_2.jpg

Maria & Male Guest Bath 2017-07-23 Cam_12_3.jpg

Maria & Male Guest Bath 2017-07-23 Cam_12_1.jpg

Grisha & Female Guest Bathe Together 2017-07-23 Cam_12_1.jpg

Grisha & Female Guest Bathe Together 2017-07-22 Cam_12_2.jpg

Grisha & Female Guest Bathe Together 2017-07-22 Cam_12_3.jpg

Grisha & Maria Guests Morning Sex 2017-07-23 Cam_3_1.jpg

Grisha & Maria Guests Morning Sex 2017-07-23 Cam_3_2.jpg

Grisha & Maria Guests Morning Sex 2017-07-23 Cam_3_3.jpg

Maria & Female Guest Shower Together 2017-07-23 Cam_12_1.jpg

Maria & Female Guest Shower Together 2017-07-23 Cam_12_2.jpg

Maria & Female Guest Shower Together 2017-07-23 Cam_12_3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

45 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Something happened between the maid, the birthday girl and the birthday girl's guy friend, the one who brought her flowers and a plush toy.  Grisha took the guy friend out of the room with a shove. The  birthday girl and the maid are still arguing.

I hope Groomy can throw light on it or not.
In my opinion it seems that the fuse of everything has to do with the cat.:huh:

13 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I hope Groomy can throw light on it or not.
In my opinion it seems that the fuse of everything has to do with the cat.:huh:

Now the argument becomes between Maria and birthday girl.
I do not want to know who is right or wrong, but we thank the maid for initiating and unleashing all this.:angry:

It's a party, apparently, now official.

12 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

BTW, if you want to see the "main event" that took place in the bedroom, you'll need to subscribe to VH-TV, where you'll find all three camera angles on "Archive Moments". ::)

hahahahahahahaha as if a sane person would spend that much money for this crap site. It happened too much bullshit the last past months. I guess since M&G moved and Ashley occupied A&As the Subs has gone down significant.

• Upvote 3