Maria & Grisha Part #2

if my memory is correct having freddy around was 1 of the reasons that the other apt failed so badly. at least when the maid was there she took off her clothes once in awhile but freddy's drunken stuper passing out & getting in the way can't possibly help here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

if my memory is correct having freddy around was 1 of the reasons that the other apt failed so badly. at least when the maid was there she took off her clothes once in awhile but freddy's drunken stuper passing out & getting in the way can't possibly help here.

Maid? Where did you see her?
I do not work for a camera, I originally drank to forget about their existence. In the summer I went on vacation and rested on the full.

P.S.
I'm sorry if you do not like me that much.

22 minutes ago, FreddyK96416212 said:

I do not work for a camera, I originally drank to forget about their existence. In the summer I went on vacation and rested on the full.

P.S.

The girl which was in the old big house helping maria a lot doing the housework we called the maid. Actually we were a little worried about you as you seem to be quite drunk often and we don't want you to fall and hurt yourself.

27 minutes ago, FreddyK96416212 said:

P.S.

Oooh Freddy. Who sees you and does not like you !! You are a beautiful person, do not make some comments bother you, , sometimes you  need accept  some opinion even the Tough once  
  , say  hello  to  maria  and grish  from me , with best wishes to live they  happy life:heart:

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The girl which was in the old big house helping maria a lot doing the housework we called the maid. Actually we were a little worried about you as you seem to be quite drunk often and we don't want you to fall and hurt yourself.

It was her older sister. At the expense of injury, it's nothing at all for me, but now I'm very much controlled.

8 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Oooh Freddy. Who sees you and does not like you !! You are a beautiful person, do not make some comments bother you, , sometimes you  need accept  some opinion even the Tough once  
  , say  hello  to  maria  and grish  from me , with best wishes to live they  happy life:heart:

Thanks for the compliment, I sent the message to the addressee.

36 minutes ago, FreddyK96416212 said:

It was her older sister. At the expense of injury, it's nothing at all for me, but now I'm very much controlled.

Thanks for the compliment, I sent the message to the addressee.

Hey Freddy is there a chance to see Maria and Maxim back or are they interested to join with an own place? They brought a lot of fun in the house. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey Freddy is there a chance to see Maria and Maxim back or are they interested to join with an own place? They brought a lot of fun in the house. 

I apologize, did not understand your proposal.
Marie sends greetings and thanks for the support.
And from me personally, thanks to everyone for the "water corpse" This forum is just a bomb! I read from the beginning!

11 minutes ago, FreddyK96416212 said:

I apologize, did not understand your proposal.
Marie sends greetings and thanks for the support.
And from me personally, thanks to everyone for the "water corpse" This forum is just a bomb! I read from the beginning!

I meant the guests who stayed with Maria Grisha on new Year and had visited them for a foursome in the old big place too. She is named Mary or Maria and he is Maxim.

Haha the water corpse yes I clicked on the bathroom and saw you with your hair hanging in your face rising from the tub like a water corpse in a horror movie :biggrin: