US Trump News Coverage

Really fed up with all the stupid headlines by news organizations covering about Trump the person.  What ever did these agencies had to work with before he came on the scene?  It looks to me there still is an entire country and world about which to be able to report real news on what is going on. 

Nowadays, it is all about him- did he comb his hair, used enough hairspray, or trimmed his nails.  Or whether his tie was long or short.  Or why Melania swats his hand away.  I'm surprised CNN, FOX, MSN, or any of the others have not yet reported if he dresses his dick left or right.

News organizations:  NEWSFLASH!! NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THESE THINGS!  HOW ABOUT YOU GET BACK TO REPORTING REAL NEWS FOR ONCE!

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, sereno said:

Really fed up with all the stupid headlines by news organizations covering about Trump the person.  What ever did these agencies had to work with before he came on the scene?  It looks to me there still is an entire country and world about which to be able to report real news on what is going on. 

Nowadays, it is all about him- did he comb his hair, used enough hairspray, or trimmed his nails.  Or whether his tie was long or short.  Or why Melania swats his hand away.  I'm surprised CNN, FOX, MSN, or any of the others have not yet reported if he dresses his dick left or right.

News organizations:  NEWSFLASH!! NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THESE THINGS!  HOW ABOUT YOU GET BACK TO REPORTING REAL NEWS FOR ONCE!

The problem with the news agencies you mentioned as well as some other US news agencies is that they are incapable of reporting unbias news.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, sereno said:

Great statement, its a conspiracy like Clinton News Network and the left trying to bring Trump down, ain't going to happen.

• Upvote 3

Merkel go fuck yourself as one of you magazines say to Trump, my tax money is not going to go pay out for another European money laundering scheme called the Paris Accord.  Spend billions for what? Countries like Canada do not pay 2% for NATO.  I do not want to give money to another country when it will be used for something else than what it was intended to do.  We are going to stop all this foreign-aid shit, except to Israel.  George Bush paid out billions to Africa for aids treatment and never received a thank you.  Merkel you still have Nazisim in you.

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Merkel go fuck yourself as one of you magazines say to Trump, my tax money is not going to go pay out for another European money laundering scheme called the Paris Accord.  Spend billions for what? Countries like Canada do not pay 2% for NATO.  I do not want to give money to another country when it will be used for something else than what it was intended to do.  We are going to stop all this foreign-aid shit, except to Israel.  George Bush paid out billions to Africa for aids treatment and never received a thank you.  Merkel you still have Nazisim in you.

There should be No Foreign Aid to any Country. If another Nation can't stand on their own Two Feet.  Fuck Em.

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU LIKE TRUMP.....it's made up garbage

Compare Lincoln vs Trump   JFK vs Trump......Roosevelt vs Trump... Washington vs Trump....Andrew Jackson.....Eisenhower.....even the Bush family....d any President of the US vs Trump.   Who would you want to represent the United States of America....a tweeting twit? Duh give him a high school American history final exam.....has he ever read Lincoln's Gettysburg Address? If you haven't read it if your are and American....then think of what Trump has said or might say...... Fuck the asshole piece of shit he's an embarrassment to my nation.  He has made our White House into and out house with his ego twisted mind like a spoil brat and sore loser selfishness....love Trump???  Let his family and in laws run the show....y'all are traitors Russki lovers

and you Vets...Russian made weapons the AK 47 killed American boys and girls.....Russian made MIGS and SAM's killed American pilots.  AND yes so has America weapons and so on ...but look at the different reasons we did compared to the people of Russian and why they do it.... We have what they want are you all going to give it to them.? (every Russian on RLC wear America logo types of tee shirts....any thing that has any thing to do with the US they were it....I Love NY ???? they want what we have.......and omg ......JFK stood up the USSR telling them to get out and stay out of Cuba....he was ready to nuke the fuck out of those turds....Trump...invites Russians into the Oval Office....fuck me and then shoot me before I would ever call him my president or leader of the great nation of the United States..

I will take up arms against any American who draws a line and stands on the side of Trump...no shit..... this ......Georgia girl will cut your dicks off and fed them to your beloved and glorious president of the United States....... come on Trump lovers this rebel's will raise the USA flag above your grave so I can have my country back...from sea to shinning sea...home of the brave land of the free....America the beautiful land I love.  So go ahead make a selfish spoil brat trash talking buffoon lead you to your death's...the new King and Royal Family of America.

Stncld316    "There should be No Foreign Aid to any Country. If another Nation can't stand on their own Two Feet.  Fuck Em. "  Yes I agree and if anyone in your family can't afford medical care on their own fuck them too.....let them die....we don't need weak helpless people in our country,,,,sorry Stncld316 we have to..... fuck em.....fuck your granny has lived long enough....fuck her

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 5:24 PM, KissChloe said:

DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU LIKE TRUMP.....it's made up garbage

Compare Lincoln vs Trump   JFK vs Trump......Roosevelt vs Trump... Washington vs Trump....Andrew Jackson.....Eisenhower.....even the Bush family....d any President of the US vs Trump.   Who would you want to represent the United States of America....a tweeting twit? Duh give him a high school American history final exam.....has he ever read Lincoln's Gettysburg Address? If you haven't read it if your are and American....then think of what Trump has said or might say...... Fuck the asshole piece of shit he's an embarrassment to my nation.  He has made our White House into and out house with his ego twisted mind like a spoil brat and sore loser selfishness....love Trump???  Let his family and in laws run the show....y'all are traitors Russki lovers

and you Vets...Russian made weapons the AK 47 killed American boys and girls.....Russian made MIGS and SAM's killed American pilots.  AND yes so has America weapons and so on ...but look at the different reasons we did compared to the people of Russian and why they do it.... We have what they want are you all going to give it to them.? (every Russian on RLC wear America logo types of tee shirts....any thing that has any thing to do with the US they were it....I Love NY ???? they want what we have.......and omg ......JFK stood up the USSR telling them to get out and stay out of Cuba....he was ready to nuke the fuck out of those turds....Trump...invites Russians into the Oval Office....fuck me and then shoot me before I would ever call him my president or leader of the great nation of the United States..

I will take up arms against any American who draws a line and stands on the side of Trump...no shit..... this ......Georgia girl will cut your dicks off and fed them to your beloved and glorious president of the United States....... come on Trump lovers this rebel's will raise the USA flag above your grave so I can have my country back...from sea to shinning sea...home of the brave land of the free....America the beautiful land I love.  So go ahead make a selfish spoil brat trash talking buffoon lead you to your death's...the new King and Royal Family of America.

Stncld316    "There should be No Foreign Aid to any Country. If another Nation can't stand on their own Two Feet.  Fuck Em. "  Yes I agree and if anyone in your family can't afford medical care on their own fuck them too.....let them die....we don't need weak helpless people in our country,,,,sorry Stncld316 we have to..... fuck em.....fuck your granny has lived long enough....fuck her

We have a big problem tax monster Jerry Brown, he just spends, funds for his choo choo train and help the elderly, SF killed blonde Kate from 5 time illegal, and SF supports it, POS. Moonbean raise gas taxes he says they are already low, before the tax we will now have  the highest gas prices, now taxes are going to be 58 cents a gallon.  To get it passed he made backroom snake deals to give Riverside more $$ tham LA and SF more bucks.  This is how the democrat machine elists like Hillary's foundation works pay to play.  Well people will stand up, Republican Kevin McCarthy of Bakersfield is going to hold back federal funds for the train and Santuary cities, Brown is going to shit in is pants.  He's already predicting a deficit, because he tax and spends like a normal dem.  Companies are moving out and people, there will be no money for the high speed rail to no where and road repair.  Hollywood idiots do want to pay more taxes but they are all domocrats and there s/b a 50% actors income tax.  Our economy is going to go down the shitter.  First it will start in silicon valley where housing prices will drop fast.  Thanks Moonbeam you crazy Obama tax monster nut.