RLC Videos on Openload.Co

itsme

I am posting direct links to openload.co videos that are used by many of the RLC tube sites. All they do is embed videos from Openload and then put a bazillion ads around them. I am simply providing direct links to said videos so you don't have to deal with the ads.  Please note that the videos have one or more popups hard coded by the Openload site, they are annoying but generally not malicious. 

Beware that site, otherwise you will get the male voice announcing that Microsoft has been informed that your computer has been attacked by a virus and you have to call to a US toll free number to get that announcement removed "and the computer fixed".. I once made that mistake and the number led to WeTech Consultants (nothing to do with Microsoft) who were trying to sell me an expensive software for "protecting" my computer - I suppose there is no software included, they would just want to get your money. As I have learned my lesson, I now did not only close my computer but also disconnected separately my WiFi, otherwise the voice would not have disappeared. It seems that the site behind these problems is rlcreplay.com, so maybe if there is a CasaHot video shown, it does not cause the same problem. Anyway, I no more try to find RLC videos on other sites but CC.

10 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Beware that site, otherwise you will get the male voice announcing that Microsoft has been informed that your computer has been attacked by a virus and you have to call to a US toll free number to get that announcement removed "and the computer fixed".. I once made that mistake and the number led to WeTech Consultants (nothing to do with Microsoft) who were trying to sell me an expensive software for "protecting" my computer - I suppose there is no software included, they would just want to get your money. As I have learned my lesson, I now did not only close my computer but also disconnected separately my WiFi, otherwise the voice would not have disappeared. It seems that the site behind these problems is rlcreplay.com, so maybe if there is a CasaHot video shown, it does not cause the same problem. Anyway, I no more try to find RLC videos on other sites but CC.

Most of us Mods have malware and ad blockers (obviously, or we would have our systems utterly destroyed by now). Sometimes we cannot see such adware or unwanted ad links.

Please note that openload.co has ads (as Itsme stated and properly warned us) but openload.co also has obviously gotten a take-down order from RLC or someone else, so there will be many dead links.

Posts made to CC servers by CC Premium Members stay alive and can be viewed by Premium CC members.

13 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

I have no control over the ads. View at your own risk. OpenLoad is a free video hosting platform that uses ads to make money. All I am doing is posting the direct links to where the video is being hosted at, that way you don't have to go to tube sites and deal with their ads in addition to the Openload ads. It's analogous to watching a video on YouTube, rather than watching an embedded YouTube video on another site.

13 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Ctrl Alt Delete..., Task Manager, Applications tab, click to highlight on the problem page(s) then keep hitting End Task and it will go away...Never call those numbers