Who is the new couple that is hanging out with Nora and Kiko? (Speculation time)

Guest Nosybastard

Guest Nosybastard

Perhaps Nora is trying to woo this new couple into moving into the apartment? Kiko has been very unhappy lately and is avoiding Nora at all costs. Did he do a little investigating and find out that Nora was indeed having an affair with Goatman and he wants out of the relationship?

It seems that Nora is trying to sell these people on something. Hopefully not the apartment since the woman is butt ugly and the guy looks more feminine than the old mom jeans wearing hag.

Guest Nosybastard

That would make sense. She does look 2x the age of Nora and Kiko seems unhappy, but then again who is happy when their in laws are over?  ;D ;D ;D

I saw the older woman lovely touch Nora's back and loins , like a mother would do. So it is possible that the older woman is Nora's mother. The man with the ponytail is the friend of mommy not the father, I think.

Perhaps Nora is trying to woo this new couple into moving into the apartment? Kiko has been very unhappy lately and is avoiding Nora at all costs. Did he do a little investigating and find out that Nora was indeed having an affair with Goatman and he wants out of the relationship?

It seems that Nora is trying to sell these people on something. Hopefully not the apartment since the woman is butt ugly and the guy looks more feminine than the old mom jeans wearing hag.

You think Nora has an affair with Goatman?

Guest Nosybastard

You think Nora has an affair with Goatman?

Many of us have been suspecting it. It's been a rumor way before I even joined.

It would surprise me. I think Nora loves Kikko . But maybe Kikko has problems at work or have no job and is that the reason why he is so unhappy.

Guest CantuseBob

That woman doesn't look old enough to be Nora's mother. But I could be wrong. Kiko was up all night yesterday on the computer. We've already seen what that can lead to with Olga and Sergey and Danna and Ana. But Nora did let him bang her in the ass the other night. So all can't be that bad.

I did notice that last night with just the couple over Nora was wearing pants. But tonight with Goatman over she went with just the shirt. Very interesting.

I hope they don't leave as well. We've already lost Olga this week. Danna and Ana are on the rocks. Nora is very sexy. I really hope they're not trying to sell this new couple on the apartment, cause as Nosybastard said, "That woman is butt ugly."

Now if they are just trying to lure this couple in for some swinging, I could be down for that.

That woman doesn't look old enough to be Nora's mother. But I could be wrong. Kiko was up all night yesterday on the computer. We've already seen what that can lead to with Olga and Sergey and Danna and Ana. But Nora did let him bang her in the ass the other night. So all can't be that bad.

I did notice that last night with just the couple over Nora was wearing pants. But tonight with Goatman over she went with just the shirt. Very interesting.

I hope they don't leave as well. We've already lost Olga this week. Danna and Ana are on the rocks. Nora is very sexy. I really hope they're not trying to sell this new couple on the apartment, cause as Nosybastard said, "That woman is butt ugly."

Now if they are just trying to lure this couple in for some swinging, I could be down for that.

Besides the fact that I've heard Nora call her Mama, I have to say that I see a resemblance between them.  The nose...the shape of the face.  I think the lady is Nora's mother, so I don't think you have to worry about Mama and her man (I don't think the guy is Nora's father) taking over the apartment.  I think they are visiting Spain to get away from the Siberian cold.

As far as Nora wearing her shorts around Goatie...this isn't the first time.  I really believe Goatie is only a good friend of both Nora and Kiko.  I don't think there is anything going on between him and Nora.  At least, on cam I haven't seen anything that would make me think that.